Currently, there are 0 subpages of this user.
On this day
- 1329 – Pope John XXII issued a papal bull declaring that some of the works of German theologian and mystic Meister Eckhart were heretical.
- 1782 – Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of Rockingham, a leading British Whig Party statesman, began his second non-consecutive term as Prime Minister of Great Britain.
- 1915 – Typhoid Mary (pictured), the first person to be identified as an asymptomatic carrier of typhoid fever, was placed into quarantine, where she spent the rest of her life.
- 1945 – World War II: The United States Army Air Forces began Operation Starvation, laying naval mines in many of Japan's vital water routes and ports to disrupt shipping.
- 1975 – Construction of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System, an oil pipeline spanning the length of Alaska, began.
|Picture of the day|
Pelagia noctiluca is a bioluminescent species of jellyfish in the family Pelagiidae. Commonly found offshore in the warm and temperate waters of the oceans, it may occasionally be washed near the coastline. This specimen was photographed in a rockpool on the south coast of Sardinia, Italy.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Se pare că acum este Friday, 27 March, orele 19:39.
Wikipedia în limba engleză are în prezent 4,751,733 articole.