User:The Magnificent Clean-keeper
- 1 This is my user page. If you'd like to leave me a message please do so on my talk page
- 2 The kids problem
- 3 Helpfull links and misc.
Stupid peer pressure idiots
I'm thick to the brick about party affiliation!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't bother if you're in it. Thanks!
Chicken or egg?
The chicken was first and then the egg evolved. That is of course if you believe in evolution, otherwise they were created at the same time. *smile*--The Magnificent Clean-keeper (talk) 17:47, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well, no, since dinosaurs had eggs long before birds ever evolved... TREKphiler hit me ♠ 17:50, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Or he's pulling our legs with such creature. I would prefer a humoresque God (or supernatural being). Gosh, will we ever know? *big smile*--The Magnificent Clean-keeper (talk) 19:57, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Hey, you're funny, you got plenty of humor . Are you God or a supernatural? *LOL* —Preceding unsigned comment added by The Magnificent Clean-keeper (talk • contribs) 20:20, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, sometimes my humor gets me in trouble. I have an apparent, chronic syndrome of trying to ease the tension in otherwise very serious disputes by poking fun of the entire thing. I suppose I just realize that we're not on a timeline, and in the grand scheme of things; who really cares? So far the only person who my antics have no effect on is Wikidemon. He's completely immune to my lighthearted melodramatic attempts to install easy going spirit :) DigitalNinja 20:26, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well, let me say I "followed" you for some time [no, not stalking ;)] and can say that with Wikidemon you have now two in your "immune" account. Just keep on doing as your nature guides you and you won't do wrong. That is the right approach anyway that more editors should follow. Happy editing.--The Magnificent Clean-keeper (talk) 20:42, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
Quote of the day:
Time for a new funny
New funny species discovered
Ripley's Believe It or Not
...and of course removing an edit of theirs twice in a time period of several days is escalating into a major editwar. :))
Censoring a documentary about censorship?. Really? Yes, really fucking true! WP marketing decision trumps policies.
(Could actually go under funnies since I don't take WP serious anyways.)
- "You Can't Fix Stupid" (R.W) so no sense in talking to "it". (TMcK)
- "If you behave like an idiot I'll treat you like an idiot."That means, I read you and laugh at you without saying a word.
- "Nunca discutas con un imbécil, te hará descender a su nivel y allí te ganará por experiencia."
- Everybody has a brain. Some just carry it lower than others. (TMcK)
The kids problem
Although it happens with "mature" editors too, dealing with kids having their silly edits reverted can be quite a pain in the ass. Can you shove it up theirs w/o being marked as a paedophile? Sure you can and you should. Shove it up theirs if needed. Don't discriminate! Stupidity resides in all ages so shove it up your grandpa's if needed.
Hiding the BLP editnotice script.