- Please do not edit this page other than to correct my spelling. The information on this page is not public domain.
How can I contact you?
I generally prefer messages on my Talk page, but I am happy to receive communication from other Wikipedians via email.
If your message is unsuitable for my talk page or unrelated to Wikipedia, or you are unable to add a message there, for whatever reason, you should send me an email. A good rule of thumb for whether a message is suitable for a talk page or not is to note that it is publicly readable. If you would be uncomfortable with someone leaving the same message for you where anybody can read it, then send me an email. Otherwise leave a message on my Talk page.
Will you read my message?
- I read all messages on my talk page, normally as soon as I see the banner informing me I have new messages.
- I read all emails that make it to my inbox. I usually check my email at least once a day, but there are sometimes longer intervals - very occasionally up to a fortnight. Of necessity I have aggressive spam filtering (principally a combination of greylisting and SpamAssassin), but this rarely results in emails sent from Wikipedia being caught; almost all genuine emails sent direct make it through as well.
Will you reply to my message?
If I feel a reply is apropriate, then I will reply, but I will not reply to every message I receive. If you definitely want (or do not want) to receive a reply, say so in your message.
- I will reply to messages on my talk page either on your talk page or directly below your message on my talk page. If you have a preference where I reply, please say so in your message.
- I will normally reply to emails by email to the address you sent it from, unless you have a different reply-to address set.
So what is the address?
- Home: cmckenna AT sucs DOT org
- You can send email to this address by selecting the Email this user option from the sidebar.