From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What's missing here from my point of view:
- exit strategy
- European Digital Rights, or EDRi
- Global Internet Liberty Campaign, or GILC
This is a list of MediaWiki features I'd like to see in the future.
- UI Admin Edit Mode. For administrators, an option should exist to blend in a small icon for each system message (MediaWiki namespace) with a link to the page where the message can be edited.
- Allows easy detection of system messages and bugs in them
- Allows easy customization on-the-fly
- User selectable access keys
- Next and previous change buttons in the diff-view of a single edit of an article
- True Metadata in addition to categories