This is the user sandbox of Timtempleton. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. For a sandbox of your own, create it here.
If you are writing an article, and are ready to request its creation:
|Headquarters||Boulevard de Pérolles 21
|Key people||Fabio Ronga, CEO;
Yves Steinhauser, CFO
|Products||Compensation management software|
beqom (pronounced "be-com") is a Fribourg, Switzerland-based developer of compensation management software, delivered using a cloud computing platform. Components of the software include functionality to manage sales incentives, bonuses, equity, merit pay, long term incentives and channel partner incentives. Major customers include Microsoft, Vodafone, Lowe's and BNP Paribas.
The company gained notability in 2009 as one of the few HR software vendors offering a comprehensive compensation application. That same year, the company began its worldwide expansion with the opening of its North American headquarters.
On September 1, 2013, the company changed its name to beqom.
beqom's develops performance and compensation management software solutions for both sales and hr organizations. On the sales side, beqom's software includes functionality for sales performance and incentive management. On the HR side, beqom's software supports employee performance tracking, salary reviews, bonus managment, long-term incentive management and recognition tracking.
beqom's software works with existing systems, including HRIS, ERP, sales, finance and payroll. The company also offers functionality supporting integration with core systems running on SAP or Oracle.
Awards and recognition
In 2010, beqom (as Excentive) was named to Red Herrings Top 100 Europe list of innovative companies.
In 2012, beqom (also as Excentive) was named by technology research company Ventana Research as one of the top five compensation management vendors in terms of value level and maturity of offerings
In December 2013, beqom received the best ranking from Gleanster’s Gleansight Benchmark Report on Sales Performance Management, for "Overall Value" and "Features and Functionality".
In August 2014, beqom was named one of eight hot vendors by Ventana Research, as part of their 2014 Value Index for Total Compensation Management, a quantified, research-based index evaluating technology vendors and products for compensation management software.
- "Top European banks are managing deferred compensation with beqom". startupticker.ch. 2013-07-11. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- "Microsoft and beqom Alliance". Microsoft.com. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- "Evaluating comp systems". YouTube.com. 2014-06-19. Retrieved 2014-07-03.
- "Evaluating comp platforms". youtube.com. 2014-06-19. Retrieved 2014-08-29.
- "beqom Customers". beqom.com. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Bloomberg Businessweek Company Overview of beqom". startupticker.ch. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Corporate Management". beqom.com. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Excentive Compensation Management System Review". hrlab.com. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Excentive Brings Total Compensation Management to North America". hr.com. 2009-11-03. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Excentive International announces business name change". beqom.com. 2013-08-29. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "beqom Vision validation". YouTube.com. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Total Compensation Management from an IT Perspective". beqom.com. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Why?". beqom.com. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "2010 Red Herring Top 100 Europe Winners". RedHerring.com. 2012-06-29. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "Total Compensation Is Hot in Human Capital Management". VentanaResearch.com. 2012-06-29. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "beqom receives ‘best’ ranking from Gleanster’s SPM Gleansight Benchmark Report". beqom.com. 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Ventana Research Releases 2014 Value Index for Total Compensation Management". digitaljournal.com. 2014-08-08. Retrieved 2014-08-28.