From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This user should not be confused with User:Tom.
- February 23 2004: First edited Wikipedia
- May 2 2004: 1000th edit
- May 28 2004: became an administrator
- January 12 2005: became a developer
Stuff I've done
Articles I started
- 78 Derngate
- BBC Local Radio and 38 station pages
- Broadcasting House
- Bush House
- Mark Thompson
- Wicksteed Park
Articles I've contributed to
Other stuff you can blame me for
- I came up with the idea for having a collaboration of the week, to try and have focused community editing. Help contribute!
- I originally designed Wikipedia:Introduction.
- Some of the Main Page design is my doing, especially the top intro section.
- Various MediaWiki things, especially XHTML compliance, as well as accessibility and usability improvements.
- Redesign of Contact us (see the old version)
<jwales> "What is wikipedia? Not as horrible as you've heard, not as good as you've hoped"