Hello, and welcome to my userpage
My name is Harry C.D. Underwood (b. February 5, 1987), and I live in Warner Robins, GA, although I will relocate to Atlanta in August 2005 in order to attend Oglethorpe University. I'm aiming for a degree within the social science arena, and I may end up going for political science, although I do have a thing for anthro art, online media (i.e., online radio and television, RSS feeds, etc.), and other various things which I may pursure (although I seriously doubt that they'll be THAT serious to me).
I graduated from Christian Fellowship Academy on May 21, 2005, and I'm elated to have finally made it out of 6 years of private school with a diploma. Furthermore, I never necessarily liked this school or its administrators (especially the high school teachers which I had, whose names I won't mention), but I will say that it is an alternative for those who are struggling within all tiers of the Houston County, Georgia public school system.
I have a website at DeviantArt, and a blog at LiveJournal, if you want to know more about me. I'm an essayist/editorialist at heart, and am aspiring to a career in politics in either the Caribbean, Africa, Canada, or in South America.
Contribs which I actively maintain
Props to you for continually doing the tedious tasks of editing grammatical errors and typos! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by MateoP (talk • contribs) 19:50, 8 September 2005.
- Wikipedia can be professional, despite the cranky naysayers of the old media.
- There are two types of templates for articles, with their own specific means of, and purposes for placement:
- Infoboxes, to the top-right
- Topicboxes, at the bottom.
- An article isn't ready for consumption until it has a template that links it to other articles.
- It would be nice if my Talk submits were marked in their own distinctive, yet readable color. Maybe that should be allowed?