|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|DOB:||28 January 1986
(same day as the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster)
|Hometown:||St. Louis, Missouri, USA|
|Religion / Spirituality:||
|School:||College of Charleston|
|Majors:||religious studies and sociology|
|Political Compass:||Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.38
|Political & Social Positions:||
|Browser of choice:|
|Wikipedian philosophy:||Inclusionist with Mergist tendencies|
- I hate cars (and all related issues).
- I enjoy paradoxes.
- If I had a time machine my first stop would be the 1920s.
- I have the sleep schedule of an old man.
- Fanatic non-religionists/atheists annoy me just as much as Christian proselytizers. Some things in life just can't be explained logically.
- I don't believe in Wikibreaks. Check my contributions to see whether I'm active.
- I don't believe in aliens, but I do believe in Sasquatch.
- I occasionally get the Radetzky March stuck in my head.
- Buffalo 66
- Big Fish
- I ♥ Huckabees
- Princess Mononoke
- Igby Goes Down
- Kill Bill
- Waking Life
- True Romance
- tamago sushi
- General Tso's chicken
- crab cakes
- German & Swiss chocolate
- fettuccine alfredo
- This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Raise High the Roof-Beam, Carpenters by J.D. Salinger
- Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
- Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- Nausea by Jean-Paul Sartre
- Smack by Melvin Burgess
- Belle and Sebastian
- Arcade Fire
- The Decemberists
- Mates of State
- Wolf Parade
- Of Montreal
- The New Pornographers
- Neutral Milk Hotel
I've been to
You can blame me for this:
Celestial_Alphabet, Cooper River, Destroyer_(musician), Deutsche_Unitarier_Religionsgemeinschaft, Flower_Communion, Holy Fire, Judenhut, Lost_episode, Malachim, Meramec Caverns, Midlands,_South_Carolina, Non-canonical books referenced in the Bible, Orthopraxy, Passage Du Fleuve, Qingtan, Sandhills, Streiteben, Template:Middle Eastern deities, Yggdrasil (disambiguation)
Noteworthy article edits
Anansi, Animal worship, Cthulhu_Mythos, Enki, Ethan, Flag_of_South_Carolina, Gnosis, Hermes Trismegistus, Isle_of_Palms,_South_Carolina, Michael_Servetus, Religion, Triple Goddess, Unitarianism, Unitarian Universalism, Yggdrasil
from German Wikipedia
- Artern/Unstrut (Unstrut exists)
- Arno von Salzburg
- Balthasar Bekker
- Michel Chevalier
(join in! we could use your help)
With the exception of this user page any any talk pages...
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
|Minor edits multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions marked as minor edits, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my minor edit contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|