I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
Specials from Typhoon2013
- User:Typhoon2013/Typhoon2013's Records
- User:Typhoon2013/Ty2013 Scale
- User:Typhoon2013/Felt Storms
- User:Typhoon2013/Felt Earthquakes
- User:Typhoon2013/2008 Pacific typhoon season
- User:Typhoon2013/2013 Pacific typhoon season
|Date||8 October, 2013||25 October, 2013||23 November, 2013||19 December, 2013||23 March, 2014||31 May, 2014||1 July, 2014||28 July, 2014||1 September, 2014|
|Days elapsed between milestones||–||17||29||26||94||69||31|
Typhoon2013's 2014 calendar
- January 1 – 2014 Pacific typhoon season starts
- – 2014 North Indian ocean cyclone season starts
- March 21 – Autumn starts
- March 29 – Earth Hour
- April 13–April 19 – Holy Week
- April 20–April 21 – Easter
- April 22–April 24 – Earth Day
- April 25 – Anzac Day
- April 30 – 2013-14 AusR and SPac Cyclone season ends
- May 15 – 2014 Pacific hurricane season starts
- June 1 – 2014 Atlantic hurricane season starts
- June 7 – User:Typhoon2013's birthday
- June 21 – Shortest day
- – Winter starts
- June 30 – 2013-14 SWio Cyclone season ends
- July 1 – 2014-15 Swio Cyclone season starts
- September 21 – Wikipedia 1 year anniversary
- September 22 – Spring starts
- November 1 – 2014-15 AusR and Spac Cyclone season starts
- November 30 – 2014 EPac and Atl hurricane season ends
- December 21 – Longest day
- – Summer starts
- December 25 – Christmas
- December 31 – 2014 Pacific typhoon season ends
Focus for 2014
- 1940-49 Pacific typhoon seasons - fixing storms.
1969 Pacific typhoon season - fixingCompleted on July 8
- 1993 Pacific typhoon season - missing info and some depressions.
- 1995 Pacific typhoon season - adding lots of info
- 2002 Pacific typhoon season - just putting more info on and checking timeline and dates correct.
- 2004 Pacific typhoon season - same as the 2002 focus
2005 Pacific typhoon season - same as the 2002,04 focusCompleted on May 21
- 2006 Pacific typhoon season - to fix and add stuff on the 2006 season.
- 2014 Pacific typhoon season - to complete and update new storms for 2014 season.
- 2011 Pacific typhoon season - to complete the article by adding more info
Timeline of the 2011 Pacific typhoon season - forgot to complete since June 2013.Completed on May 31
- Timeline of the 2012 Pacific typhoon season - forgot to complete since December 2012.
Click one of my references to see my favorite websites I visit.
Note: These will change to the next year's seasons on December 15, 2014.
- 2014 Pacific typhoon season - focus ends at January 5, 2015
- 2014 North Indian Ocean cyclone season - focus ends at November 20, 2014
- 2014 Pacific hurricane season - focus ends at December 5, 2014
- 2014 Atlantic hurricane season - focus ends at November 15, 2014
*2014–15 South-West Indian ocean cyclone season (focus starts on September 15, 2014)
*2014-15 Australian region cyclone season (focus starts on November 10, 2014)
*2014-15 South Pacific cyclone season (focus starts on December 1, 2014)
A barnstar for you!
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|You are a nice person that has tireless work! Macman(252) (My edits!!!!!) 20:19, 3 July 2014 (UTC)|
A Barnstar for you!
|The Tropical Cyclone Barnstar|
|For your contributions to the field of Tropical cyclone articles. Also as a gesture of gratitude for you inviting me to the Tropical Cyclones Wikiproject. . Keep up the good work! :) LightandDark2000 (talk) 09:18, 15 April 2014 (UTC)|