Here's my page, enjoy, someone decided to mess with this earlier, making my vandalism count an astounding (drumroll please...) 9 as of Feb. 15th, 2006. Thanks to Adashiel for fixing it up the first time. Also, a big thanks goes out to everyone involved in fixing it up the next eight times.
I will update and edit this page whenever I feel like doing so. Hopefully I will occasionally decide to put something intelligent on here, but that is still up in the air.
I'm going to be cool and add a subpage to my user page. I'm going to have my own sandbox from now on so I can experiment with some things. Everyone else is welcome to use it as well.
Here it is. Sandbox
Also, I am an avid fan of calculus, and my expertise in aforementioned field is rivaled only by legendary calculus master, Sun Feiyang.
About "this user":
Contributions I have worked on:
I have done notable work on the following articles:
As of January 10, 2006, I'm no longer going to advertise my involvement with an article. Sorry, it'd be hard to keep track of and I don't want to mess with it.
Also, I have created the following categories:
Actually, changed my mind, I'm not going to advertise my involvement with these either.
However, I will announce other things, like my involvement of Wikipedia:WikiProject Shinto, a project I am a member and the founder of.
As you can see, I mainly focus on internet related articles, but I will do other things too.
The ones I created are in bold, the others are just ones I have done notable work on.
- bestsiteever.xoaonline.com - The original author contacted me about working some on this article, since, as one of the creators of the website, I knew some details about it, so I agreed to work on it and I think it turned out pretty well. However, on its second AfD, is was deleted.
- Caroline "Sunshine" - This was an article I wrote about a convicted murderer in Canada. User:Zoe went ahead and deleted it despite the efforts of User:188.8.131.52 and myself.
- Conviction 365 - I worked some on this article but it was deleted because Conviction 365 is considered non-notable, because its Alexa ranking was considered too low.
- Smash World Forums - Evidentally a forum that has articles about it in Nintendo Power, with 30,000 users and 1 million posts isn't notable.
- The Circle
- Smash World Forums *
- v7n - Cool web development community. *
- VanillaRaR's Blog - My personal blog. I don't post much, but it's there.
- Vanilla Revolution
- XoA Online - One of the many websites I've made.
- bestsiteever.xoaonline.com *
- carcasherdotcom seocontest on XoA Online
- Debate @ XoA Online - The main subdomain on xoaonline.com (with the obvious exception of bestsiteever, I didn't make that though).
- Debate @ XoA Online Forums - The forums for Debate @ XoA Online.
Any website with a * by it just means that site was involved in an article I have worked on. I may or may not have any other personal connection to one of those sites.