- College freshman (Florida, United States)
- Math major
- Skipped 2nd and 5th grades
- Seen as an "oddity" in the dorm — and everywhere else
- Too smart for own good — frequently hated for being preternaturally intelligent
WHY I'M HERE
Syntax and grammar
I'm mainly here to correct all the punctuation and grammar errors that deface my beloved Wikipedia.
Not that I have any myself, but Wikipedia articles should have it. Many don't because few nerds write well. As with many other attributes, I'm a statistical outlier. WP looks very unprofessional when it appears to have been written by really smart sixth-graders.
K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, smartass)
I'm also here to simplify science/math definitions and explanations (particularly in ledes) by replacing technical jargon, ☞ but without removing any of the meaning.
In this effort, physicist Richard Feynman is my Jesus. Unless his words were intended for academics, he never said "massive object;" he said "stuff." This made him tremendously understandable. I kneel before Feynman. If he were sill alive, I'd bend over for him, too.
Why I'm not here
I'm not here to edit content of any article even remotely controversial. I've gazed in horror at what happens to people who attract the attention of the goon squads that own articles. Jimbo ought to be ashamed of himself for not putting a stop to it, but he's too busy making five grand per speech at colleges like mine and fu cking groupies.
Or maybe I'm just mad because three girls were in front of me at his motel door and he said he didn't need a fourth. I dunno.
- In particular, homothetic inversion, metric tensors, gravity as negative energy, the large-scale connectivity of spacetime, negative distance, and especially Pseudo-Riemannian manifolds
- In particular, the work of humanities professor Dr. Camille Paglia, and Heffner's courageous, groundbreaking writings in the late 50s and early 60s. Fascinated by the pro-sex feminist analysis of porn, the dynamics of societal change with respect to sexual freedom, and the influence of the internet on those dynamics. Free love, BDSM, swinging, orgies, hooking up; especially as practiced in the mid-1920s and late 1960s — the only two periods when a large number of Americans experienced genuine joy.
- My favorite books
- The Future of Theoretical Physics and Cosmology Essays commemorating Hawking's 60th birthday. Or 50th. I forget. But for everything you're curious about, the answers are here! I mean, if you're curious about theoretical physics. Hawking did no more than Penrose or any of his other buddies. Hawking radiation is really of very minor importance. But everyone takes physicists more seriously the more funny-looking they are, and in that, he takes the cake.
- Anyway, the articles are by lots of people, and the ones about deSitter space totally RULE.
- Justine: The Misfortunes of Virtue was a masterpiece that nobody knows about because it's deSade. It ought to be taught in high school, the lesson being that you damn well better do what makes you happy, or else you're a gullible rube headed for an internally-contradictory, fu cked up life. For example, pious teenage Justine seeks refuge from the crude, carnal world in a monastery. But she is forced to become a sex slave for the supposedly-chaste "Men of God," who can finally stop buggering each other and subject her to countless orgies and rapes. That is SOOO funny!
- Anything and everything by Asimov He wrote hundreds of books, and before I die, I'm going to read every dam one of them. Spelling error on purpose; I want to avoid the Wikipedia censorship robot. It's only the 21st century, and we're already hiding from robots. This sure isn't like on Jimmy Neutron.
3D SHADOW OF A 4D CUBE
- All faces are really on the outer surface and the same size.
- It is rotating around two axes at the same time: one of the three real ones and the imaginary one.
- Clockwise vs. counter-cc rotation around the imaginary axis means which side appears to expand from the center of this 3D shadow. "Shadow" means the projection of an object onto a surface of one less dimension.
- Only if all of that is obvious to you from looking at the image are you ready for hyperspatial topology, grasshopper.
Plea which you will ignore: If you don't like something on this page, just tell me and I'll change it. Any other response is bullying and unfair.