|Search user languages|
I am Voot42. Welcome to my user page. I have plenty of boxes to describe myself and some very witty comments. I am from Minnesota and have spent quite a bit of time on Wikipedia. Some of my favorite books include 1984, Animal Farm, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, and Lord of the Rings. I am very interested in philosophy, ethics, and politics. I describe myself as a born-again liberal and a strong Democrat. Below I offer some great advice, so please read it.
- Shame is still a major cause of death in this part of the galaxy.
- Compound interest is the post powerful force in the universe.
- The stapler is humanity's greatest invention.
- Nobody wants an oil refinery in their backyard.
- Pessimists are the best people to borrow money from, they never expect it back.
- It is physically impossible to ski through a revolving door.
- Stupidity is the most abundant element in the universe.
- The knack of flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- Never settle with words that you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
- It's all fun and games until the vigilante pokes your eyes out.
- Nothing is impossible, only improbable.
- Ninjas never retreat, they attack in the opposite direction.
- Sometimes, it just takes a pirate to get the job done.
If you desperately need to leave the planet, take this help from Hithchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy author Douglas Adams
1. Phone NASA. Their phone number is (713) 483-3111. Explain that it’s very important that you get away as soon as possible.
2. If they do not cooperate, phone any friend you may have in the White House-(202) 456-1414 to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA.
3. If you don’t have any friends in the White House, phone the Kremlin (ask the overseas operator for 0107-095-295-9051). They don’t have any friends there either (at least, none to speak of), but they do seem to have a little influence, so you might as well try.
4. If that also fails, phone the Pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather his switchboard is infallible.
5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that it’s vitally important you get away before your phone bill arrives.