From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Stuff to watch out for
- Hersha, C.; Hersha, L.; Schwartz, T.; Griffis,Ph.D., D. (2001). Secret Weapons. Far Hills, NJ: New Horizon Press. ISBN 0-88282-196-2.
- Rutz, Carol (2001). A Nation Betrayed. Grass Lake, MI: Fidelity Publishing. ISBN 0-9710102-0-X.
- Lusetich, Robert (06-28-2007). "'Family Jewels' reveal CIA altered mind of four-year-old girl". The Australian.
- RE contributions
- "extreme abuse survey"
- The Courage to Heal history
- Cult and Ritual Abuse history
- Day-care sex-abuse hysteria history
- Diana Napolis history
- Dissociation (psychology) history
- Dissociative identity disorder history
- Elizabeth Loftus history
- Fells Acres Day Care Center preschool trial history
- Forced prostitution history
- Frederick Crews history
- Gerald Amirault history
- Human rights history
- Human subject research history
- Indictment: The McMartin Trial history
- Lawrence Pazder history
- List of satanic ritual abuse allegations history
- Lost in the mall technique history
- McMartin preschool trial history
- Michelle Remembers history
- Moral panic history
- Organized crime history
- Pace memorandum history
- Paraphilic infantilism history
- Peter Hugh McGregor Ellis history
- Project MKUltra history
- Prostitution of children history
- Ralph Underwager history
- Relationship between child pornography and child sexual abuse history
- Satanic ritual abuse history
- Sex and the law history
- Sexual assault history
- Sexual slavery history
- Shirley Ardell Mason history
- Sybil (book) history
- Thurston county ritual abuse case history
- Torture murder history
- Transfer factor history
- Treating Survivors of Satanist Abuse history
- Torture history
- Truddi Chase history
- Types of rape history
- Talk:Paraphilic infantilism history
- Talk:Satanic ritual abuse history
- Talk:Satanic ritual abuse/FAQ history
- I bet a shiny dollar I'll need this link a lot to avoid getting Lenined. WLU (t) (c) Wikipedia's rules:simple/complex 16:09, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
- /mindcontrol/eas-studies/ Ex-treme Abuse Survey Research
- [www.endritualabuse.org/Karriker%20ISSTD%20Paper%20November%2012,%202007.pdf Karriker, Wanda (November, 2007). "Helpful healing methods: As rated by approximately 900 respondents to the "International Survey for Adult Survivors of Ex-treme Abuse (EAS)."]
- MEDIA PACKET - Torture-based, Government-sponsored Mind Control Experimentation on Children
- /mindcontrol/eas-studies/torture-based-mind-control-as-a-global-phenomenon/ Preliminary data from the 2007 series of Ex-treme Abuse Surveys. Karriker, W. (2008, September). In Torture-based mind control: Empirical research, programmer methods, effects and treatment
- /mindcontrol/eas-studies/understanding-ritual-trauma-a-comparison-of-findings-from-three-online-surveys/ Understanding ritual trauma: A comparison of findings from three online surveys
- Toothpicks study
- Ben Goldacre's article that notes multivarious effects of placebos
- Book referenced discussing the placebo effect (Moerman, 2009 - Meaning, medicine and the "placebo effect")
Divhide: providing a sense of mystery since June, 2008
Mystery, forbidden divbox of
- edit counter
- /PAS draft
- Wikipedia:Keyboard shortcuts
- You can't edit this
- Useful stuff
- Stuff I'll never do
- Sandboxes and books to read
- *[[Wikipedia:Citation_templates|Citation templates]]
- *[http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~ms609/Wiki/Wiki Google scholar autocitation], a google-style search engine and reference generator. Useful when the article doesn't have a pubmed number (old, social sciences or humanities) but the citation template isn't as neat and it does not fill in ISBN or pubmed numbers
- *[http://isbndb.com/search-all.html?kw=&x=21&y=16 ISBN searchable database], used in conjunction with Diberry to find, and generate citation templates
- *[http://diberri.dyndns.org/wikipedia/templates/?type=pubmed pubmed/isbn Diberry's template generator], incredibly useful, uses the [http://www.pubmed.org pubmed] number or isbn to automatically generate a citation template for you; the most useful if you have a pubmed or ISBN
Satanic ritual abuse
- ISBN = 0312114540
- ISBN = 1573921823
- ISBN = 0345409469
- Bottoms, B.L., Shaver, P.R., Goodman, G.S., and Qin, J. (199?). In the name of God: A profile of religion-related child abuse. Journal of Social Issues 51, 85-111.
- Bottoms, B.L., Shaver, P.R., & Goodman, G.S. (1996). An analysis of ritualistic and religion-related child abuse allegations. Law and Human Behavior. 20 (1), 1-34
- Faller, K.C. (1994). Ritual abuse: A review of the research. The APSAC Advisor, 7, 1, 1, 19-27.
- Finkelhor, D. & Williams (1988), L.M.. Nursery crimes: Sexual abuse in day care. Newbury Park, CA: Sage Publications.
- General sources
- mis-represented source
- Remembering trauma
Dissociative identity disorder/recovered memory
- Herman JL, Harvey MR (1997). "Adult memories of childhood trauma: a naturalistic clinical study". J Trauma Stress 10 (4): 557–71. PMID 9391941.
- ISBN = 1557983402
Bad science in general
Child sex abuse accomodation syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME)
- pmid = 16935967 and a retraction at 18587027 - why was it retracted?
CFS is the same as ME
ME =/= CFS
-  - apparently not successful?
- Kraemer, William J.; Zatsiorsky, Vladimir M. (2006). Science and practice of strength training. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. ISBN 0-7360-5628-9.
- to page link - http://books.google.com/books?id=QWSn4iKgNo8C&pg=PA7
- Cornacchia, Lorenzo; Bompa, Tudor O.; Di Pasquale, Mauro G.; Mauro Di Pasquale (2003). Serious strength training. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. ISBN 0-7360-4266-0.
- to page link - http://books.google.com/books?id=3HNkMkJ9XOwC&pg=PA7
- http://books.google.ca/books?id=j0R4-fzBwPIC - awesome for crunches and other exercises.