|10 September 2014|
¡Hola! I'm WhyBeNormal. *wave*
If you happen to notice any mistakes in grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. on my userpage, feel free to edit it. I'd appreciate it. Or, if you just feel like adding/changing something, go right ahead.
Also, if I have done something wrong, I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know.
- My own little sandbox. You can use it too, if you'd like. I don't mind. :·)
- My monobook.js file, linked here for my convenience.
Articles I started
Facts 'n Tidbits about Me
- I like uncommon words; "sobriquet" and "esoteric" are my favorite words. "Iconoclast" is nice too.
- I like ampersands.
- Politically, I consider myself left-of-center. I'm usually moderate, though I do have a few not-so-moderate views.
- I'm an atheist.
- I am also a freethinker, though I don't really like that word. It sounds kinda flower child-ish, y'know?
- Before forwarding email or passing along some interesting "fact" or story, check it out at http://www.snopes.com, the Urban Legends Reference Pages.
- Always remember: There's no place like 127.0.0.1.
- Wikipedians against censorship: Notice board
- Association_of_Inclusionist_Wikipedians: Articles
- Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Stub sorting/Stub types
- Category:Wikipedia how-to
- Interwiki map
- Help:Interwiki linking
- Wikipedia:List of policies and guidelines
- Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents
- Wikipedia:Guide to deletion
- Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
- List of Wikipedias
#REDIRECT [[NAME OF PAGE 2]]
action=purge URL parameter; add in place of the
action=history appears when selecting those functions. e.g.:
[[Special:Booksources/ISBN HERE|ISBN ISBN HERE]]
To Do List
- Finally get around to reading those books I want to read but have yet to do so. Namely:
- Update To Do List.
AIM screenname: conley431
Email addy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wikipedia screenname: *gesticulates upward*
|This user is a member of the Association of Wikipedians Who Dislike Making Broad Judgements About the Worthiness of a General Category of Article, and Who Are In Favor of the Deletion of Some Particularly Bad Articles, but That Doesn't Mean They are Deletionist
The motto of the AWWDMBJAWGCAWAIFDSPBATDMTD is Est omnino difficile iudicare inclusionis meritum cuiusdam rei in encyclopædia cum ratio sciendi quid populi referat incerta sit, sed nihilominus aliquid encyclopædiam dedecet, which translates to, "it is generally difficult to judge the worthiness of a particular topic for inclusion in an encyclopedia considering that there is no certain way to know what interests people, but some topics nevertheless are not fit for an encyclopedia." This motto reflects the desire of these Wikipedians to be reluctant, but not entirely unwilling, to remove articles from Wikipedia.
|This user is a member of the Association of Inclusionist Wikipedians
The motto of the AIW is Conservata veritate, which translates to, "With the preserved truth" This motto reflects the inclusionist desire to change Wikipedia only when no knowledge would be lost as a result.
|All contributions by this user hereby released into the public domain|
|I, the author, hereby agree to waive all claim of copyright (economic and moral) in all content contributed by me, the user, and immediately place any and all contributions by me into the public domain; I grant anyone the right to use my work for any purpose, without any conditions, to be changed or destroyed in any manner whatsoever without any attribution or notice to the creator.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:WhyBeNormal.