From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HELLO!!!! My name is Jasen. I am a former Chicago Cubs Bleacher Bum, and I still make it to about a dozen home games and a few road contests each year. (I also like the Boston Red Sox). In additon, I cheer for the Illinois Illini hoops and football teams, and I almost equally like the Miami Dolphins and Chicago Bears. Go figure. Yes, I am a Chicago Bulls fan. I'm married to a woman whom is way too sexy to actually be a real person and I have two beautiful daughters.
|The Cubs Barnstar|
|Thank you for awarding me with this.|
- I work as an Account manager for Construction Data Company in Illinois. I live in North Aurora, Illinois. I played in the 2007 World Series of Poker. I was eliminated near the end of the second day (2a) by a river flush. I hold two bachelors degrees, one in Organizational Psychology and one non-accredited degree in Religious studies. I went to Colorado State University and College of DuPage, where I also was editor of the school paper and played second base on the baseball team. I also used to be on overnight TV doing infomercials for a car dealership I worked at. I was a member of a hip hop group called NSF in Chicago. I was known by the moniker M.C. Bleach. Between 1991 and 1995 we opened for Crucial Conflict and Tha Dogg Pound and Souls of Mischief in the early 1990's. That's my claim to fame.
- What do I do here.... well.... mostly, whatever I want. I concentrate (lately) on the Chicago Cubs and History of the Chicago Cubs pages, and I have started a few new pages as well, including This Old Cub. In my opinion, the Cubs page is the best of all the MLB pages in content and layout, as well as the lack of clutter (thanks to the advice of ShadowJester and BaseballBugs as well) As time goes on, I will get more into astronomy, which is a hobby of mine, and maybe create or update some pages on those topics, so that they read better for laypeeps. Some day I'd like to get into the same with theology, too, but that takes up too much time. I also do a lot of articles centered around Chicago area food.
- I'm pretty diverse, I can watch Frasier or Two and a Half Men and then watch Martin and enjoy both the same, and I have a hell of a time deciding what CD I like best, Snoop Doggy Dogg's Doggystyle or Pearl Jam's Ten. I was one of the many hooked on Lost and Heroes. Also liked CSI:Crime Scene Investigation (though I like the ladies on CSI: Miami and I get a kick out of Horatio always staring at the ground) as well as Ancient Aliens and The Universe as well as most other History Channel programs. Recently, I've been watching Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy. I spent some time in the M.C. world myself. Favorite bikes are Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 and Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide. I have one of each and love them.
- If anyone has any questions or comments, please use my talk page.
MY TOP 10 MOVIES
- Pulp Fiction
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Menace to Society
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
- True Romance
- The Other Guys