From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
|Search user languages|
Wiki-Participation Index: Mid (Holiday)
|“||In the pursuit of knowledge, curiosity is more important than knowledge itself, and interest is even more important than pure curiosity.||”|
MSN：firstname.lastname@example.org (Please clarify Wikipedia identity)
I've been to
- China: Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Hangzhou, Huzhou, Huangshan, Qiandao Lake, Shanghai, Beijing, Harbin, Changsha, Fuyang, Hainan, Zhaoqing, Chenzhou
- South Korea: Incheon International Airport
- United Kingdom: London, Oxford, Sherbourne, Poole, Bath
- France: Paris
- United States: New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Las Vegas
- New Zealand: Auckland, Rotorua, Pahia
- Australia: Sydney
Wiki-Goal (in Chinese Wiki)
- Edit astronomy and physics related articles;
- Reduce red-links by creating new articles, and make Chinese Wiki surpass Swedish Wiki!
- Use bot (User:Yinweichen-bot) to mass produce articles;
- Encourage global citizens to wrtie Wikipedia!
Wikipedia needs quantity more than quality, but of course it's better to have both.