1. You are not who you think you are.
2 ====The Four Agreements====
a Be Impeccable with Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
b. Don't Take Anything Personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
c. Don't Make Assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
d. Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret
3. The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, but Today is a Gift.
4. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain
5. If you are going through hell keep going
6. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
7. Stand up and walk out of your History.
8. If you only do what you know you can do, you never do very much
9. When I hear someone sigh "life is hard', I...ask 'Compared to what?'
10. Look at life through the windscreen, not the rear-view mirror
11. When its the darkest, men see the stars.
12. Our greatest glory is not never falling, but raising every time we fall
13. The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them
14. You cant turn back the clock but you can wind it up again
15. Failures are like skinned knees: painful but superficial
16. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour
17. Shit happens so get over it
18. If your ship does not come in swim out to it.
19. The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat
20. Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box
21. The purpose of life is not to win. The purpose of life is to grow and to share. When you come to look back on all that you have done in life, you will get more satisfaction from the pleasure you have brought into other people's lives that you will from the times that you outdid and defeated them.
22. It is amazingly empowering to have the support of a strong, motivated, and inspirational group of people
23. Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions that we do in our own?
24. Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
25. True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice
26. Misfortune shows those who are not really friends
27. A true friend stabs you in the front.
28. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
29. Friends are like bras...they give lots of support
30. A person without any friends is like a tree without its roots
31. Where there are friends, there is wealth
32. Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness
33. Never hurt your friends, not even in a joke
34. Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends
35. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out
36. Nature loves diversity... I would not like only one landscape, one type of storm, one type of flower, one type of butterfly….. we as humans should equally celebrate our diversity
37. A rainbow without all its colors wouldn't be much of rainbow
38. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
39. A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults.
40. Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the journey worthwhile
41. We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men and women are created equal.
42. If not you, then who? If not now, then when?
43. All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing...
44. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
45. Be the change you want to see in the world....
46. I am responsible for my life and I can handle anything that comes my way.
47. Better to be hated for who you are... than loved for who you are not...
48. Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy......
49. Ships in harbour are safe, but staying in harbour is not what ships were meant for.