- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Malaysian Malay was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 1 on 2013-06-08T16:23:40+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 16:23, 8 June 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Malaysian Malay. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Greengreengreenred 16:28, 8 June 2013 (UTC)
Please stop adding unsourced content. This contravenes Wikipedia's policy on verifiability. If you continue to do so, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Materialscientist (talk) 11:22, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Jim1138. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Javanese language, but you didn't provide a source. I’ve removed it for now, but if you’d like to include a citation to a reliable source and re-add it, please do so! If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Jim1138 (talk) 11:09, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I've noticed that you have recently changed the orthography of Javanese script article. I would like to raise several things,
- In the table below, you established that the sound /ɔ/ can written as å and ó, /o/ with ú and o, /ə/ with á and ê, and also /e/ which could be written as í and e. This is highly inconsistent, the same sound are written in two ways. As such, i'm reverting it to the previous with the exception of é/è.
- You use 'å' to vowels which could be read as /a/ or /ɔ/. In the previous version, it has been established that 'a' can be read /a/ or /ɔ/ when regarding a phrase in Javanese, without using 'å'. As more 'å' is used than 'a', text are somewhat more cumbersome to read.
In short, the orthography you used is inconsistent and somewhat uncommon. Please be reminded that this article is viewed by international community, so common orthography is preferable to avoid confusions. If you wish to you use your version of orthography, may I know from what source did you get this? Thank you for your understanding. Alteaven (talk) 12:37, 1 December 2013 (UTC)
Please do not add or change content, as you did to Demographics of Indonesia, without verifying it by citing a reliable source. Please review the guidelines at Wikipedia:Citing sources and take this opportunity to add references to the article. Thank you. Davidelit (Talk) 02:21, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.