Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Prashanth (actor) was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.878979 on 2012-09-07T09:20:26+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 09:20, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
Hello, I'm I dream of horses. I noticed that you recently made an edit to Yoga that seemed to be a test. Your test worked! If you want more practice editing, the sandbox is the best place to do so. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks, I dream of horses @ 04:32, 21 April 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Mark Arsten. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Priyanka Chopra, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Mark Arsten (talk) 03:42, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Richa Sharma (singer) may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s and 2 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- ===As playback sinlm)]]''
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.