Hello, I'm Mattythewhite. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made to Moses Ashikodi, because it didn't appear constructive. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! Mattythewhite (talk) 16:54, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Kilmuckridge was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.97049 on 2012-10-18T08:43:00+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 08:43, 18 October 2012 (UTC)
Your submission at Articles for creation: Draft:Mariko Oi (June 11)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Warwick Davis. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. McGeddon (talk) 14:10, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello. I see you are making edits from an IP address controlled by the BBC to articles relating to the BBC, such as the Countryfile page. Please remember to display a neutral point of view in your articles. In particular, your edit to Countryfile may violate Wikipedia policy on advertising, especially as it deleted sourced, accurate material on a lawsuit that found evidence of unlawful discrimination due to age at your organisation. Remember, deleting material on unlawful activities committed by your employer may be considered whitewashing. I have accordingly reverted your edit to this page. Please contact me if you have any questions. Blythwood (talk) 18:57, 1 August 2014 (UTC)
Noticed that you changed the Unicode encoding in International_email from UTF-8 to UTF-16. This is incorrect, RFC 6530 and RFC 6531 are very explicit on this, encoding is UTF-8. I have reverted your change. ... On a second thought, that section is talking about a generic Unicode character set, not specifically of any encoding, so I changed Unicode UTF-8 into a plain Unicode. Mark Martinec (talk) 10:07, 13 October 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.