Interested in becoming a regular contributor to Wikipedia? Create an account!
Your IP address, 22.214.171.124, is registered to Province of British Columbia and may be shared by multiple users of a government agency or facility, so you might receive messages on this page that were not intended for you.
If you are autoblocked repeatedly, contact your network administrator and request it contact Wikimedia's XFF project about enabling X-Forwarded-For HTTP headers on its proxy servers so that blocks will affect only the intended user. Alternatively, you can list this IP address at Wikipedia:WikiProject on XFFs. Administrators: review contributions carefully if blocking this IP address or reverting its contributions. If a block is needed, consider a soft block using Template:Anonblock. In response to vandalism from this IP address, abuse reports may be sent to its network administrator for investigation.
Hello, I'm Geniac. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Mortality because it didn't appear constructive. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! --Geniac (talk) 02:13, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Phineas Gage was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.92282 on 2014-01-07T17:13:33+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 17:13, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Phineas Gage with . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. CanadianLinuxUser (talk) 17:23, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Honshu may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- Mountainous and volcanic, Honshu has frequent [[earthquake]]s (the [[1923 Great Kantō earthquake|Great Kantō earthquake]] heavily damaged Tokyo in September 1923,
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.