- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Massasoit was changed by 22.214.171.124 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.91923 on 2013-11-25T15:55:42+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 15:55, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Massasoit. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. — MusikAnimal talk 15:57, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Ella Fitzgerald may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s and 2 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- Ballroom]]. Fitzgerald recorded several hit songs with them, including "Love and Kisses" and "[[(If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have to Swing It (Mr. Pagan the [[nursery rhyme]], "[[A-Tisket, A-Tasket]]", a song she co-wrote, that brought her
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.