Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits to Internal rotary inspection system has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Internal rotary inspection system was changed by 184.108.40.206 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.895921 on 2013-09-13T12:40:28+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 12:40, 13 September 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Buckcherry may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- *Keith Nelson – lead and rhythm [[guitar]], [[backing vocals]] [from ellwood city,pa/<small>(1995–2002, 2005–present)</small>
Hello, I'm NFD9001. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to N-Propyl bromide, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. NFD9001 (talk) 22:12, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.