Interested in becoming a regular contributor to Wikipedia? Create an account!
This, so you might receive messages on this page that were not intended for you.
If you are autoblocked repeatedly, contact your Internet service provider or network administrator and request it contact Wikimedia's XFF project about enabling X-Forwarded-For HTTP headers on its proxy servers so that blocks will affect only the intended user. Alternatively, you can list this IP address at Wikipedia:WikiProject on XFFs. Administrators: review contributions carefully if blocking this IP address or reverting its contributions. If a block is needed, consider a soft block using Template:Anonblock. In response to vandalism from this IP address, abuse reports may be sent to its network administrator for investigation.
|This is 184.108.40.206's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to 220.127.116.11.|
- Important notes
- Editors using this IP address are doing so exclusively as private individuals.
- Edits from this IP address should NOT be construed in any way as representing or otherwise speaking on behalf of Vangent, GDIT, or General Dynamics.
Prior conversations archived
- With the change in IP, I have archived the remaining conversations to this same location, by just adding to the bottom. -- 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:27, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Notice of IP Change
Users previously contributing from this IP address are in the process of being migrated to a different internet gateway, which uses a different IP address (see 22.214.171.124 (talk · contribs)) Please do not archive or delete this notice. -- 126.96.36.199 (talk). 18:18, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- Confirmed — users formally at 188.8.131.52 (talk · contribs) are being migrated to 184.108.40.206 and soon all edits from 220.127.116.11 will cease. It's been fun, but everything has an adapt/transition/change/end eventually. -- 18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:50, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
Restricted editing from this IP address (from a wiki commons post)
Due to a change in company internet usage policy, people using this IP address can no longer be involved with any change on any Wikimedia project which might in any way be considered an expression of "personal opinions on political, social, inflammatory or volatile subjects". This is being interpreted very broadly, and as such, this essentially precludes editors from this IP from participating above the most basic WikiGnome level (e.g. typos, misspellings, minor formatting fixes). Sorry for this unexpected change, and thanks to everyone with whom editor(s) from this IP have worked with in the past. -- 22.214.171.124 22:39, 9 May 2012 (UTC)
- We have to thank you all for your valuable contributions. I guess this change is related to the fact that Vangent now belongs to General Dynamics. Of course we regret to loose active contributors but we also appreciate WikiGnoming. If there is something we or I could do, don't hesitate to contact us/me. -- Rillke 11:09, 5 July 2012 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.