Welcome to Wikipedia. The Message authentication code has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive. Use the sandbox for testing; if you believe the edit was constructive, ensure that you provide an informative edit summary. You may also wish to read the introduction to editing. Thank you. 09:56, 19 January 2011 (UTC)you made to
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Kadayanallur, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive, and has been reverted. Please make use of the sandbox if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. Dolphin (t) 09:48, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Steganography, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted (undone) by ClueBot NG.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- ClueBot NG produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Steganography was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.895477 on 2011-09-16T08:33:51+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 08:33, 16 September 2011 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. It might not have been your intention, but your recent edit removed content from Embedded system. When removing content, please specify a reason in the edit summary and discuss edits that are likely to be controversial on the article's talk page. If this was a mistake, don't worry; the content has been restored, as you can see from the . Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia, and if you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Muhandes (talk) 10:53, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm Satellizer. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Annotation because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, you can use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! 08:30, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Annotation with . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. Jianhui67 talk★contribs 08:32, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits to Hash-based message authentication code has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Hash-based message authentication code was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.977094 on 2014-01-20T04:03:14+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 04:03, 20 January 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.