|Welcome to my talk page! Please sign and date your entries by inserting ~~~~ at the end.
Click here to start a new talk topic.
Hi again. I would like your input on the latest discussion on Talk:Garbage_(band)#Genres if you don't mind. Note: As you can see, it is again the same contentious user that constantly reverts, and objects to other contributions that disagree with his point of view & agenda. --Lpdte77 (talk) 19:03, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
- I'll be honest with you: as I said, I'm a big Garbage fan, but I've really got no interest in either participating in or mediating a discussion about what genre(s) the band should be listed under. If you're looking for an administrator to "do something" about Andrzejbanas for reverting your changes, I'm afraid I can't help you. Provide solid sources for your proposed genre changes on the talk page, get other interested editors to agree (it doesn't have to be unanimous), and you'll have much better luck with the changes you want to make than accusing your opponent of being an "alpha editor", "having an agenda", etc., etc. Trust me on this. 28bytes (talk) 01:00, 1 July 2014 (UTC)
- No I'm looking for multiple editors' input on the points in the discussion (for a consensus). I only noted that because I'd previously mentioned Andrzejbanas' actions as a disruptive editor to you and he is a part of it on the talk page. Actually, his recent objection/reverts concerns cited material, and it's not unfounded accusation when his disruptive actions as editor epitomize those terms. Anyway, it's fine if you want to contribute there. --Lpdte77 (talk) 01:10, 1 July 2014 (UTC)
- Not much point in blocking that one; they haven't edited since January. 28bytes (talk) 18:27, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, that one's taken too.  You can file a usurp request if you want; I expect it would be granted since that account's not made any edits. 28bytes (talk) 18:24, 7 July 2014 (UTC)
could you do the page "List of Turkic dynasties and countries" protected, those who are not logged destroys only.Mehmeett21
- I don't have time to look at the moment; try posting to WP:RFPP, you should get a quicker response there. 28bytes (talk) 14:42, 9 July 2014 (UTC)
Could you add a diff?
I found the post by Eloquence, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Peteforsyth&diff=prev&oldid=616427707.
While not hard to find, given the important nature of the issue, I think the diff should be included in the Case request. I note that it has been removed from the talk page, and while regulars won't find it hard to find, I think it would be polite to make it easier, by providing a diff.--S Philbrick(Talk) 17:23, 11 July 2014 (UTC)
Media Viewer RfC case opened
You were recently listed as a party to a request for arbitration. The Arbitration Committee has accepted that request for arbitration and an arbitration case has been opened at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Media Viewer RfC. Evidence that you wish the arbitrators to consider should be added to the evidence subpage, at Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Media Viewer RfC/Evidence. Please add your evidence by July 26, 2014, which is when the evidence phase closes. You can also contribute to the case workshop subpage, Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/Media Viewer RfC/Workshop. For a guide to the arbitration process, see Wikipedia:Arbitration/Guide to arbitration. Before adding evidence please review the scope of the case. For the Arbitration Committee, Callanecc (talk • contribs • logs) 03:51, 18 July 2014 (UTC)
Please fill out your JSTOR email
As one of the original 100 JSTOR account recipients, please fill out the very short email form you received just recently in order to renew your access. Even though you signed up before with WMF, we need you to sign up again with The Wikipedia Library for privacy reasons and because your prior access expired on July 15th. We do not have your email addresses now; we just used the Special:EmailUser feature, so if you didn't receive an email just contact me directly at jorlowitzgmail.com. Thanks, and we're working as quickly as possible to get you your new access! Jake (Ocaasi) 19:48, 23 July 2014 (UTC)