It wasn't a mistake, the game is based on Slender Man, which was created by a user on Something Awful, the game isn't based on the German myth, but the internet myth.
Constructive contributions to Wikipedia are appreciated, but a recent edit that you made to User talk:STATicVerseatide has been reverted or removed because it was a misuse of a warning or blocking template. Please use the user warnings sandbox for any tests you may want to do, or take a look at our introduction page to learn more about contributing to the encyclopedia. Thank you. STATic message me! 02:59, 2 January 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry how was the UW-AGF1 template out of place? Respond on your talk page please. 4DHS Discuss 11:00, 2 January 2013 (UTC)
Please take care
The Tea Leaf - Issue Seven
Hello again! We have some neat updates about the Teahouse:
- We’ve added badges! Teahouse awards is a pilot project to learn how acknowledgement impacts engagement and retention in Teahouse and Wikipedia.
- We’ve got a new WikiLove Badge script that makes giving badges quick and easy. Add it here. You can give out badges to thank helpful hosts, welcome guests, acknowledge great questions and more.
- Come join the experiment and let us know what you think!
- And...for all of your great work and all of the progress that you've helped the Teahouse make, we hereby award you the Host Badge:
|Teahouse Host Badge|
|Awarded to hosts at the Wikipedia Teahouse.
Experienced editors with this badge have committed to welcoming guests, helping new editors, and upholding the standards of the Teahouse by giving friendly and patient guidance—at least for a time.
Hosts illuminate the path for new Wikipedians, like Tōrō in a Teahouse garden.
- You are receiving The Tea Leaf after expressing interest or participating in the Teahouse! To remove yourself from receiving future newsletters, please remove your username here
Thanks again! Ocaasi 01:56, 9 February 2013 (UTC)
The Teahouse Turns One!
It's been an exciting year for the Teahouse and you were a part of it. Thanks so much for visiting, asking questions, sharing answers, being friendly and helpful, and just keeping Teahouse an awesome place. You can read more about the impact we're having and the reflections of other guests and hosts like you. Please come by the Teahouse to celebrate with us, and enjoy this sparkly cupcake badge as our way of saying thank you. And, Happy Birthday!
|Teahouse First Birthday Badge|
|Awarded to everyone who participated in the Wikipedia Teahouse during its first year!
To celebrate the many hosts and guests we've met and the nearly 2000 questions asked and answered during this excellent first year, we're giving out this tasty cupcake badge.
- --Ocaasi and the rest of the Teahouse Team 22:21, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Hi. We're organizing an office hours session with the Teahouse to bring in mentors from across the wiki to and discuss it's potential to support mentorship broadly. The Snuggle team would appreciate it if you would come and participate in the discussion. We'll be having it in #wikimedia-office on Wed. July 17th @ 1600 UTC. See the agenda for more info. --EpochFail(talk • work), Technical 13 (talk), TheOriginalSoni (talk) 17:27, 12 July 2013 (UTC)