Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to Graphics Interchange Format has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Graphics Interchange Format was changed by 22.214.171.124 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.953709 on 2014-02-07T09:16:24+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 09:16, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Truro School may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- *'''School''' (green) (Head of House: Mr D. Rainbow
Hello, I'm Fraggle81. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Truro School because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Fraggle81 (talk) 13:31, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.