Your recent edits
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.
- Yes, no secret. I have several times signed my name that way. If anyone wants to call me a thug, feel free. If they want to call me a liar, prefer they do it to my face, literally.18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:02, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Biological aspects of fluorine. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. C(u)w(t)C(c) 05:03, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
- Missed the talk page comments, (stupidly) jumped to a blanking conclusion after seeing anon contributions. Sorry! C(u)w(t)C(c) 17:05, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
- Now that the article is created you can edit the article yourself. Lance Ringnald. GB fan 00:16, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
|Hi 22.214.171.124, I've begun working on the copy-edit you requested at the Guild of Copy Editors requests page for the article Fluorine. Please feel free to contact me and to correct or revert my edits if necessary. — 05:32, 19 November 2013 (UTC)|
|Hi, just to let you know that the copy edit you requested for Fluorine at the Guild of Copy Editors requests page is now complete. All feedback welcome! — 18:32, 20 November 2013 (UTC)|
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.