Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires you to provide no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to customize the appearance and behaviour of the website
- The eligibility to become an Administrator or Sysop (can delete and undelete pages, protect them from being edited, edit protected pages, and block users for violation of our policies)
- The right to be heard in formal votes and elections, and on pages like votes for deletion
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Tolypocladium inflatum with , did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. GaneshBhakt (talk) 03:27, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Coal with , did not appear to be constructive, and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. ‴ Teles «Talk ˱@ L C S˲» 01:34, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
Hello, thank you for your copyedit to the Bumblebee article. However, please do not change "-ise" spellings to "-ize", per Wikipedia's guideline about retaining English varieties. Graham87 08:13, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
- Once again, per WP:ENGVAR, please refrain from making inappropriate changes as you did at Santorini. It is not a matter of "clarity", but of respecting the use of other, proper varieties of English. Hertz1888 (talk) 00:46, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Jackmcbarn. Your recent edit to the page Skeletal formula appears to have added incorrect information, so I removed it for now. If you believe the information was correct, please cite a reliable source or discuss your change on the article's talk page. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Jackmcbarn (talk) 02:10, 25 October 2013 (UTC)
Recent edits to spelling and syntax
Your recent edits
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.