Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is invited to contribute, at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to RSK, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and read the welcome page to learn more about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. Thank you. -- Luke (Talk) 02:33, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Yam (vegetable) may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- |name = Wild YAMs (or "YOURAWESOMEMOMMASMACKAS" in their natural habitat.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Tokyo was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.906022 on 2014-03-15T23:20:07+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 23:20, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Yam (vegetable) with . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. IronGargoyle (talk) 23:20, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.