- 1 Kane Is Able, Inc. submission declined
- 2 Halton Lea Gate
- 3 Makonde Chess Set
- 4 Da Mafia 6iX - 6iX Commandments Article Approval
- 5 Federation of Finnish Financial Services
- 6 RfA
- 7 The Wiggly Finger Catalyst
- 8 J. Hoover Mackin
- 9 Dr Zhivago Author
- 10 Gerald Vandezande
- 11 Submission for Andrew P. Hayek
- 12 Thank you (RE:National Oil Ethiopia)
- 13 Help with iihm article.
- 14 Bio Beny Tchaicovsky
- 15 Review Bio Beny Tchaicovsky
- 16 Ironman Germany
- 17 Kanawishi: Five Against Venus=
- 18 Spellcraft: Descent into Chaos
- 19 Ambassadors of Ghana to Russia
- 20 A barnstar for you!
- 21 Regarding rejection of the FMRI, Gurgaon page
- 22 mynt
- 23 American Standards
- 24 Review Bio Beny Tchaicovsky
- 25 Review Simon Grabowski
- 26 Articles for Creation has been reviewed by your end.....
- 27 Owls Hall Environmental
- 28 Your review of my article and what I can do
- 29 Olympic Animal Sanctuary submissions
- 30 One Percent Full
- 31 Content not accepted
- 32 Ritani
- 33 Article declined
- 34 improving Keith Dowman submission
- 35 Bill Haney
- 36 [[Wikipedi talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 37 Wikipedia talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 38 Hanna Preuss submission
- 39 Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 40 Wikipedia talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 41 Article for submission
- 42 Wikipedia talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 43 Wikipedia talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 44 Wikipedia talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 45 Wikipedia talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
- 46 Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Frank Chapman, Jr. concern
- 47 AfC notification: Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/George Formby Society has a new comment
- 48 Your submission at AfC George Formby Society was accepted
- 49 Type of "reliable sources" used in an article
- 50 17:42:17, 17 July 2014 review of submission by Jazz Gray-Sadler
- 51 Deletion discussion about Nate 8
- 52 A barnstar for you!
Kane Is Able, Inc. submission declined
I provided a brief history for Kane Is Able and how it made it's ground breaking appearance in the logistics industry and you commented say that it doesn't appear to a noteable organization. I was wondering why you made that comment/ how I prove to you that it is a notable organization without receiving comments that regard the content as being "promotional". Thank you! Lauren.Hart1 (talk) 16:04, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- Please read WP:REFB so that you understand what references are appropriate. You need to find references to the company that are not from the company, not press releases or from their own sites or partners. Reading a few other company submissions, particularly those that are rated B or above, and try to match them in tone. What has been provided is essentially a time line with no sources to support any of the statements. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 18:14, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Halton Lea Gate
from Ashley Columbus
Thankyou for your assistance editing (3.3.14) my article for submission on Halton Lea Gate. After a number of contributions, this is my first article and I don't really understand the whole process of getting it accepted and 'published'. It has been several weeks since I first wrote it. Any assistance and advice you can give me would be welcome.
Makonde Chess Set
Da Mafia 6iX - 6iX Commandments Article Approval
Hello, On January 17, you declined my article submission for Da Mafia 6ix's mixtape 6ix Commandments because of lack of links/references. I believe I have corrected this. Can you please check again and possibly approve the article for creation at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/6iX_Commandments
Federation of Finnish Financial Services
Thanks for reviewing my article! I've now made some changes like you asked. If it's still inadequate it'd be great if you can give some tips on what parts to edit or reference more etc.
I am going for the RfA because the support you have given me, maybe if you can support me in it!
|This user is currently being considered for adminship. To view the discussion and voice your opinion, please visit Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/JonaQwer.|
The Wiggly Finger Catalyst
The creation of the page was rather awkward, considering the article was currently created as a redirect. Now, when I click on "Sandbox", I get a redirect page to the new defunct "Bilorv/sandbox". Can I get the sandbox page back somehow?
Secondly, I posted the following on the talk page - I doubt I'll get a response there from past experience.
"Since this article has been moved from when it was originally created in my sandbox (which I used occasionally in the past for other things), it contains several irrelevant edits in its edit history. The last edit made that was irrelevant to this article is here. The first edit that is relevant to this article is here. Would there be any way of deleting this edit history, and would this be necessary or useful?"
Finally, I notice you rated my article as C-Class. I'm quite unfamiliar with the grading criteria. Is there any advice (specific to the article) you have for getting it to a B-Class or even higher? Bilorv (talk) 09:35, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
- I don't wish to sound impatient but maybe you haven't seen my post among all the other topics. A response, even a "have seen, will reply soon" would be nice. Bilorv (talk) 18:36, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
J. Hoover Mackin
Hi - Can you give me some further insight on how this page fails to meet the criteria? This is my first attempt so I don't understand why there can be a page dedicated to the "Mackin Table" in Antarctica, but not a page dedicated to the man that it was named after. Moreover, a search for "professor and geology" returns pages for literally dozens of geologists, some of whom, like, Peter H. Schultz, actually list Hoover Mackin as his advisor. Thanks. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Hoover1905 (talk • contribs) 20:51, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
- Please read WP:REFB. It provides the basics of referencing and the requirements. Without a reference to support the notability, it doesn't much matter what they did or who they advised, it's all 'inadmissible' without the backup.The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 21:01, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
- happening to be here, I looked at it, and decided the key points are sufficiently clear for it to pass AfD, so I accepted it. It needs some additional references though; they should be easy to find. (for example as a member of the NAS, which itself proves notability ) It also needs some changes for style: dividing into sections, and removing personal evaluations, which I suspect may be copied from one of the available sources (I started doing some) . If indeed material has been copied from any such source, it must be specifically attributed, and , if it is a copyright rather than a US Government source, it must be rewritten substantially.User:Hoover1905, I leave this to you--I will back you up if necessary, but it's your responsibility. DGG ( talk ) 22:28, 18 April 2014 (UTC)
Dr Zhivago Author
Hi I submitted my article and was rejected. No specifications. Please help. I'm new at the new wikipedia creation portal. It used to be easy. Now it's mind boggling.
- The article was blank, there was nothing in it, so it was declined. You might want to look at what an article contains and provide content and references in the appropriate formatting. And there is likely to be an issue with WP:COI depending on what the actual article is about.The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 00:52, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Okay Thankyou. Everytime I press submit it takes me to another box and then I press save and then sent. But maybe I'm doing something wrong. I'll get it right one time. Sorry for the challenges with me. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Drzhivagoauthor (talk • contribs) 01:16, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
On April 18, you recommended finding more references because most of my sources came from Vandezande. The difficulty I face, is Vandezande published his correspondence with Paul Martin, so when I reference those letters I am referencing Vandezande's book. I would appreciate any suggestions on how to improve this. Szellis (talk) 16:03, 19 April 2014 (UTC)
Submission for Andrew P. Hayek
My submission for Andrew P. Hayek, President and CEO of Surgical Care Affiliates, has been declined. What can I do to improve it and have it published? Please advise.
- I'm not sure you can. You need to read WP:NOTE about notability for a person and see if there is any aspect of it that he meets. And you have to be able to provide some specific references, not related to him or his organizations to provide the proof. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 13:53, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Thank you. Can you please explain what specific references are (not related to him or his organization)? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Dancer88onpointe (talk • contribs) 15:33, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- The Bloomberg reference is not substantial, it is basically a listing and basic info that is from the company. The Aspen entry is another listing and probably his own press release. Are there magazine and newspaper articles about him? Frankly, after looking at about 5 pages of sources from a Google search, everything seems to be a press release or statement from one of his own companies or affiliations. The closest to a good reference is being awarded the Aspen Institute listing. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 18:22, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your help. Can you please check again? I've made significant improvements to the page.
Thank you (RE:National Oil Ethiopia)
RE: National Oil Ethiopia
I want to say thank you for taking a look at my article. I was on the fence on the sources, but you gave me a lot of helpful information to read now! Thanks again.GustofWind81 (talk) 17:41, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
Help with iihm article.
The article that I have written is true and correct. The 10 references are all from leading newspaper articles which are independent 3rd party references.
Please let me know what more reference do I need to give because I have lots of news paper cuttings. I have given 10 references which can be viewed online.
- There are numerous issues with the article. The use of advertising wording is the first issue. "Trusted" "discerning" "Globally recognized" are puff words that are not backed up with any sort of referencing. References need to be provided to support the claims inline, not stacked up at the end. See WP:REFB for both proper formatting and basic requirements. I should also point out the the largest section, History, is copied almost word for word from the school's web site and should be removed immediately or the article will be deleted for copyright violation. (I'll do that to avoid it getting totally blanked.) The grammar and punctuation through out need a great deal of work. I believe the articles support notability, particularly those from overseas. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 11:35, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
I have been working on a biography that was previously rejected. I would appreciate that before I resubmit a reviewer could check to let me know if I still need to work on it and what needs to be corrected? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Melitta2012/sandbox Thank you very much. Melitta 14:03, 23 April 2014 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Melitta2012 (talk • contribs)
Bio Beny Tchaicovsky
I am back working on the biography of an award winning multimedia artist that has passed away.This article was previously rejected for lack of reference. I did not know what was necessary and how to create an article on wikipedia before. I am learning and the article is improving.I have several third party references that I have now included that I did not know was necessary when I first started writing it.
I am actually glad that my article was not accepted right away because it is forcing me to learn how to do it better and make it an article more informative and serious. I would appreciate that before I resubmit to be reviewed again you could check to let me know if I still need to work on it and if so what needs to be corrected? I will really really appreciate. Thank you very much to all wikipedia volunteers great work.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Melitta2012/sandbox Melitta 14:35, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
- I think it has made good progress. A couple more references to back up the last couple of awards would help.The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 14:47, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
Review Bio Beny Tchaicovsky
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have been working further on showing more clearly the reference to back up the awards and other informations. I think the page is better, more informative thanks to your recommendations. I feel that now it is ready to be accepted. I hope you feel the same.
I will be resubmitting today. I hope you can cheek it out. I will be looking forward for your feedback. Thank you !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Melitta2012/sandbox Melitta 13:49, 1 May 2014 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Melitta2012 (talk • contribs)
I recently submitted an article to be reviewed on the Ironman Germany page. I am aware that there already exists an Ironman Germany page but it is a stub and I was simply expanding on it. If there is another process for which I should submit it again please let me know.
- The purpose of a wiki is to allow anyone to make appropriate changes. Go to the existing page and put your information there. You certainly have more information that the existing one, so add it in! The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 20:59, 23 April 2014 (UTC)
Kanawishi: Five Against Venus=
The version of the article that you rejected is the same article as the earlier one, only I fixed the problems that Belshay pointed out. You should review the newer submission and delete the other, older one.Kanawishi (talk) 19:28, 25 April 2014 (UTC)
Spellcraft: Descent into Chaos
Hello, my page was rejected. I included one reference to a website which is an encyclopaedia of games. Another game, Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game has been accepted yet includes a reference to the same website and three others to their own site. I do not, therefore, understand why the same criteria have not been applied.
Ambassadors of Ghana to Russia
I have looked at the article in the Pittsburgh Courier dated 1960-04-09, Issue No. 51, Page No. 32 as you suggested. I see no conflict of interest as it is about the same Mr. John Banks Elliott that I refer to in my submission. Please let me know what more I can do to have my article accepted as I am not too good at this. I will correct Corps as it was a spelling mistake. I have also forwarded the above Pittsburgh Courier article to my email. I would like to show it to Mr. Elliott when I next visit him in England. He recently celebrated his 97th Birthday and will be happy to see it.Dorothyelliott (talk) 23:46, 26 April 2014 (UTC)
- The conflict of interest is that you appear to be related to the subject. WP:COI will explain it and what needs to be done. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 11:05, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Writer's Barnstar|
|Hi Aggie80. I just noticed the article you created on May Singhi Breen. I had placed this on my "to-do" list a couple years back. You can see how fast I work. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't, you've done a really nice job on this one. I am very appreciative! (I'm no IP, talk to me!) 05:57, 28 April 2014 (UTC)|
- Thank you, I'm pleased that someone noticed! As The Ukulele Dude I've been trying to fill in the blanks for any of the key ukulele events and individuals that I discover. I'm particularly proud to have added Lyle Ritz, Jim Beloff and Mighty Uke to Wikipedia. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 11:12, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
Regarding rejection of the FMRI, Gurgaon page
The page that was submitted for the review is a corporate page for the organization - Fortis Memorial Research Institute. The message that we received was - "Your recent article submission to Articles for Creation has been reviewed! The submission has not been accepted because it included copyrighted information, which is not permitted on Wikipedia. You are welcome to write an article on the subject, but please do not use copyrighted work."
The information that has been used in the article has been taken from the website, shared by the marketing department of the hospital. Can you please point out the areas where you think that we have used copyrighted material so that we can either modify the article or re-write the pointed areas. Would be of much help if you can reply asap.
- That is the point, it is from the web site, which is clearly copyrighted. The material has not been released as required to be used on Wikipedia. Please see the requirements at WP:CV for what needs to be done to release the rights. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 11:14, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
But we have the copyright of the material that has been taken from the website, so it shouldn't be a problem if we take it from the website for the Wiki page. Please let us know how to proceed from here. — Preceding unsigned comment added by FMRI Gurgaon (talk • contribs) 05:14, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
- Again -> Please see the requirements at WP:CV for what needs to be done to release the copyright to the public to allow its use on Wikipedia. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 12:17, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
I have a lot of pertinent information, I just lack the overall knowledge for proper formatting. Would love some guidance. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Creep303 (talk • contribs) 13:57, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
- Like I posted in all three of my declines --> See WP:REFB for introduction to the basics. That explains the basic formatting. WP:RELIABLE has the requirements on what is considered a good reference. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 14:06, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
You originally reviewed my new wiki creation for American Standards a couple months ago. You gave me some great feedback for formatting and citations. I've made several updates over the past couple months and I would love it if you could review again for approval. Thank you!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/American_Standards — Preceding unsigned comment added by FoundationAgency (talk • contribs) 01:56, 1 May 2014 (UTC)
Review Bio Beny Tchaicovsky
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have been working further on your recommendation to show more clearly the reference to back up the awards and other informations. I think the page is better, more informative thanks to your recommendations. I feel that now it is ready to be accepted. I hope you feel the same.
I will be resubmitting today. I hope you can cheek it out. I will be looking forward for your feedback. Thank you !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Melitta2012/sandbox Melitta 13:49, 1 May 2014 (UTC) Melitta 13:52, 1 May 2014 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Melitta2012 (talk • contribs)
Review Simon Grabowski
Hi Aggie80 : ) Thanks so much for taking the time to review my article on Simon Grabowski. I have made some of the recommended edits and resubmitted the article for review. However, as I am still new to Wiki I am not fully sure I met the requirements. Would you mind taking a look? Also, it is my intention once Mr. Grabowski's page is published to also write one for his company, GetResponse.com. If there are any suggestions you can offer toward this end I would be most grateful.
Many thanks, L M Gregory 17:52, 12 May 2014 (UTC) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Lmartin_gregory/sandbox — Preceding unsigned comment added by Lmartin gregory (talk • contribs) 14:34, 2 May 2014 (UTC)
Articles for Creation has been reviewed by your end.....
Hi, My Article is accepted by your team. Can you please explain where I lack.
Waiting for your reply.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mayur_Puri_(Lyricist) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Mayur Puri (Lyricist) (talk • contribs) 06:45, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
- There are no references provided. Without sources to back up the claims, the article will not be accepted. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 12:45, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
Owls Hall Environmental
I am a new user to creating pages on Wikipedia, could you tell me why the page was unapproved and how I could resolve it please? It would be of great help! Thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by Naz.Mak325 (talk • contribs) 08:31, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
- If you read the note on the page, there is a lack of independent references. Wikipedia links and the subject's own web site are not sufficient to indicate any notability. See WP:NCORP for notability requirements and WP:REFB for referencing formats (which you appear to have fairly well). The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 11:22, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
 Dear Aggie80, I had done the required additions and changes. Please review it again and publish it.
Your review of my article and what I can do
I few weeks back, you reviewed my article for Horror Hotel the web series and cited it was a Conflict of Interest. After reading the information on that, it stated that a person should be upfront about their involvement with the subject. Yes, I am one of the producers of the not for profit series. We are seeking only to inform the public about the series, just as the many other web series on Wikipedia are doing. We are not making any money on the series, it is not for making a profit, but it is a legitimate entertainment project which as producer, I know more about it than anyone else could. I'm simply documenting the history of the series and specifics. If we were a commercial business, it would be different.
Is there a way I can state my involvement in the article that would satisfy you to publish it?
- Meet the requirements of WP:COI and that will resolve that issue. I think you have stated that in your profile. Someone will review it for notability to see if it meets those requirements and review accordingly. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 13:57, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
Olympic Animal Sanctuary submissions
I am new at this, and submitted an article, which you rejected, saying it was blank. I don't really understand that, but ok. I resubmitted, after putting a title on it, and fixing the references, all of which are public record, or publicly reported, via Google or other places.
I may have resubmitted it twice, it is SO confusing!
Can you just check the resubmission if it goes straight to you, and see if it looks like another rejection is in the future? I want to get this up asap, due to many people wanting it.
- Made some changes regarding the referencing format, but there are no names associated with the links yet. The topic is going to have to be very well referenced, as there a many statements that could be considered libelous in nature. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 20:43, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
I understand that there are some things that are dreadful in the post, but that's the purpose of getting it out there. People sent their animals there, and trying to follow up, with the sanctuary being defunct, they need to know where they are, and the article's references show what happened, why and where they are. The article is matter of fact, true, and everything stated is easily discernible from the linked references. I am not sure what you mean by names associated with the links. They are either a public website, television news reports, Seattle DogSpot blogs, or actual police and other public records. What do I need to do to edit it and get it published? I really don't know what you mean by names associated with the links.
Thanks so much....in confusion, idissues (Kristi) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Idissues (talk • contribs) 21:40, 12 May 2014 (UTC) Hello again. I think the article is ok now. It was seriously edited by someone who was given my password. I went in and edited it again, and removed some duplicate references, and tried to make sure the citing was all done properly. I showed no errors, but am still not sure that the citing is correct, but I did eliminate any errors showing. However, the person RSMITH with some numbers after the name put this in draft, and I can't figure out how to move it to submission. Please help me. Thank you, Kristi Kho (idissues) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Idissues (talk • contribs) 08:07, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
One Percent Full
I am new at this, and submitted an article, which you rejected, saying it did not have reliable sourcing.
I made some changes and want to know if I need to do more.
If there are still problems, will you please point them out.
Content not accepted
I saw you reviewed my contribution and made suggestions(I believe it is because of links, though im not sure). Im new to contributing for Wikipedia and wanted to pinpoint what I am doing wrong? Could you assist me?Majinbob (talk) 21:23, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your comments last month on this article submission for Ritani. I have cleaned up the references, added more content and citations to prove notability, and re-submitted the article for review. I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know whether or not the article meets guidelines now. If not, could you give me some ideas for what I can do to further improve the article?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:AM10001/sandbox Our organisation submitted the above article for wikipedia and it was declined.
Is it suitable for wikipedia if we change terminology in the article (for example the word definition) Our preference is to have the information regarding Practice Manager in wikipedia, what do you require for us to re submit the article. — Preceding unsigned comment added by AM10001 (talk • contribs) 06:14, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
improving Keith Dowman submission
I have added four footnotes to the Keith Dowman article that was not accepted for submission because it didn't show/prove the subject's 'notability'. The author, Keith Dowman, is cited by Wikipedia itself in over a hundred articles and has been repeatedly published by major publishing houses such as Penguin Books, Harper-Collins, Wisdom Publications, Snow Lion Publications (two of the biggest Buddhist Publishing Houses in the English Language.) etc. i would think those facts would in-and-of-themselves indicate notability. Why do they not? Mr. Dowman is often cited in works within his field, but I'm not sure how to use that to show 'notability' since these citations are not, by definition, peer reviews, but rather citations. ˜˜˜˜ — Preceding unsigned comment added by Drugpa kunley (talk • contribs) 13:08, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
- The biggest issue is that the referencing doesn't meet the requirements for a living person. As mentioned in my initial declination comments, please see WP:REFB for the basics on formatting references. And take a look at WP:NOTE for what requirements need to be shown to demonstrate notability. He may be notable, but without the requirements and references being shown to back it up, the article will not be accepted. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 13:25, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
Regarding the Bill Haney article.
I can't thank you enough for your sincere response. The response we received from Demiurge1000 was extremely condescending and mean.
First let me address the COI issue. The gentleman I am trying to help get on Wiki deserves to be there. He's almost 20 years my elder, so the term "friends" wouldn't describe our relationship. He is someone I respect and look up to. He has given me and my company a lot of free and unsolicited help because of his love of books. You see, my wife and I do book composition and layout, covers, etc. I exaggerated when I said he is our biggest client. I should have said that he is a great mentor. Also, he was one of Ernie Harwell's closest friends and I have a passion for baseball and the Tigers. I am so grateful for your response and offer to help us. Mr. Haney is currently gathering some 3rd party endorsements. When I receive them I will post them. You seem like a super cool guy--I went to your website--awesome pics of ukeleles! One of the coolest instruments ever. If I could arrange for you and Mr. Haney to have lunch, you would never regret or forget it. He is also a music lover and one of the most interesting people you could ever sit down over coffee with.
Formatting question: would I type <ref> then put the reference here and close with another <ref> ??? (I will also try to find and read what I can in the Wiki formatting section...)
- Close! < ref > is the way to start the reference (without spaces) and you end it with < /ref > it will create the numbers and then putting
- Jain, Rahul. "Dr. Behnam Tai article review".
[[Wikipedi talk: Articles for creation/user:GreenLips/Sandbox
Dear Aggie80 (Ukelele Dude),
Below is my response to Ritchie333:
Thanks for yours regarding GreenLips/Bill Haney.
Well, I screwed up pretty bad if I somehow gave the impression there was money being exchanged for us helping Mr. Haney getting posted on Wiki. Had I known what I know now, I would have been a lot more accurate in describing our relationship. Mr. Haney has been retired for many years. He has served as a mentor to me and my company sharing his vast knowledge, experience, and contacts with us for one reason only. He likes us and loves books. My company does composition, layout and design of books. Mr. Haney considers printed books to be on there way out and has steered my company toward "specialty books". . . Coffee table style, children's, cook books, etc. Books with a lot of art and design incorporated. I couldn't loose Mr. Haney as a client, as he is not a "paying" client, but I owe him my efforts to help him get posted on Wiki. I'm sorry that in my frustration, I left an inaccurate portrayal of what really is at stake for me. That is my honor.
Mr. Haney deserves to be on Wiki and he deserves my full effort.
Thank you so much for your kindness.
GreenLips (talk) 15:13, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
- I've also replied on my talk but the tl;dr response is - I think he's notable, but I'll need to dig a bit further. Ritchie333 (talk) (cont) 16:48, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
The subject, Bill Haney lives very near you. He would be thrilled to have the opportunity to chat with you over coffee. This man is one of the most interesting people you will ever talk to. Beloved by many Michigan VIPs, from politicians to sports heroes and all those in the book, golf, or music industry.
I know I can't post my phone number or email on this form so I'm not sure how I would go about connecting you two. BTW, there is someone in the Wiki community that goes by the handle Demurge1000 that gets his kicks out of making fun out of me--rather than trying to help me. Thank you for not being anything like that. I look forward to your help. Mr. Haney is currently gathering 3rd party endorsements by scanning his back covers and forewords from some of his many books. Most of the people who wrote reviews or endorsements on his books can be found on Wiki.
Hanna Preuss submission
I submitted the draft for an article on Hanna Preuss a while ago (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kapucinka/sandbox). I received your comments on how to improve it with references to confirm notability and did accordingly. If the article is still not ready for publication, any advice on how to further improve will be truly welcome. Thank you! Kapucinka (talk) 21:14, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi Ukelele Dude,
I have been reading, and referencing, and studying Wiki. I have the Bill Haney all formatted nicely. I have successfully uploaded 5 newspaper articles and have only them to insert or embed or link -- do you know if there is a way to place them side by side --they are very vertical in format? I can't find the my uploads now. I can't remember where I went to access (and then place) them. I want the articles to appear with the brief description/caption I gave them. Once I find and place them—what do I do (where do I go) to submit the Bill Haney article?
When I was in the upload area, I saw all five scans in a grid that said they were in there......now how do I access then?
regarding Bill Haney
You have been the only person who has been kind enough to help us. Can you please get in touch with us. Thank you in advance. This is regarding the disappearance -- or unfindability of several scans in the wiki upload wizard. It took me several hours to upload (successfully) and now they have been deleted with a message that reads: deleted: out of scope. I don't understand. The uploader accepted them. They are newspaper articles--no copyright permissions needed. Can you assist us please?
- Sorry, insanely busy. Newspaper article are always Copyright to the publisher. The Ukulele Dude - Aggie80 (talk) 12:24, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
Article for submission
I have made some edits to the page earlier submitted. Do you mind taking a look at it in my Sandbox, and tell me what you think of it? It's at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Carlmacki/sandbox Thanks,
Ukelele Dude, Thanks for responding. I am using  to open and close with no space. But, the second reference I tagged (with all new information) when previewed shows up identical to the first reference. Hmmmm I'll keep trying, (sounds like I have to manually move the references to the bottom, right?) GreenLips (talk) 12:53, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
I figured it out, the ref list has to be at the end of ALL the references. I'll keep working on this.
When you get a chance, will you please take a look at the Bill Haney article and see if this is good. Thanks.
Hi Ukelele Dude,
Have you had a chance to look at the Bill Haney article? I think I am getting the formatting/tagging down, but I'm at a loss at what I do next. My article was put in yet another sandbox--I'm not sure how it got there. Thanks in advance.
Hi there, I'm HasteurBot. I just wanted to let you know that Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Frank Chapman, Jr., a page you created, has not been edited in 6 months. The Articles for Creation space is not an indefinite storage location for content that is not appropriate for articlespace.
If your submission is not edited soon, it could be nominated for deletion. If you would like to attempt to save it, you will need to improve it.
You may request Userfication of the content if it meets requirements.
If the deletion has already occured, instructions on how you may be able to retrieve it are available at WP:REFUND/G13.
AfC notification: Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/George Formby Society has a new comment
Your submission at AfC George Formby Society was accepted
Type of "reliable sources" used in an article
For an article about biography of a person going back to 1930-1970's, what is permissible as reliable reference source? It is difficult to support the article with online links as they did not exist in that era. For instance, in one case I wanted to find online name of French Légion d'honneur recipients. One has to write a letter to the said government agency and they will probably send a letter confirming the name(s). But then how do you expect the author of the article to quote that private communication in the article? One solution would be to send the offline communications to the reviewer. If you have other suggestions, please share with me. Thank you very much. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Arwiki2020 (talk • contribs) 23:24, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
As indicated by the reviewer, my article content wasn't verifiable. Is there specific content is the article that wasn't verifiable? If so, please advise. I can provide a considerable amount of links to articles to support all contents. Thank you,
17:42:17, 17 July 2014 review of submission by Jazz Gray-Sadler
I wanted to let you know that there's a discussion about whether Nate 8 should be deleted. Your comments are welcome at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Nate 8 .
If you're new to the process, articles for deletion is a group discussion (not a vote!) that usually lasts seven days. If you need it, there is a guide on how to contribute. Last but not least, you are highly encouraged to continue improving the article; just be sure not to remove the tag about the deletion nomination from the top.
A barnstar for you!
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|Thanks for improving and accepting my article on "Gamdi" Jayshukla2006 (talk) 08:15, 23 July 2014 (UTC)|