Thank you for your edit to the disambiguation page St Patrick's Channel. However, please note that disambiguation pages are not articles; rather, they are meant to help readers find a specific article quickly and easily. From the disambiguation do's and don'ts, you should:
- Only list articles that readers might reasonably be looking for
- Use short sentence fragment descriptions, which should not end with punctuation
- Use only one navigable link ("blue link") in each entry
- Do not add red links unless used in an article, and include a "blue link"
- Do not pipe links—keep the full title of the article visible
- Do not insert external links
Notification of automated file description generation
Your upload of File:Bhycburgee.jpg or contribution to its description is noted, and thanks (even if belatedly) for your contribution. In order to help make better use of the media, an attempt has been made by an automated process to identify and add certain information to the media's description page.
This notification is placed on your talk page because a bot has identified you either as the uploader of the file, or as a contributor to its metadata. It would be appreciated if you could carefully review the information the bot added. To opt out of these notifications, please follow the instructions here. Thanks! Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 13:20, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm SummerPhD. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Rachel Chagall, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you need guidance on referencing, please see the referencing for beginners tutorial, or if you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. SummerPhD (talk) 12:31, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for your contributions. Please mark your edits as "minor" only if they are minor edits. In accordance with Help:Minor edit, a minor edit is one that the editor believes requires no review and could never be the subject of a dispute. Minor edits consist of things such as typographical corrections, formatting changes or rearrangement of text without modification of content. Additionally, the reversion of clear-cut vandalism and test edits may be labeled "minor". Thank you. SummerPhD (talk) 12:32, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
Hi there, I'm not sure what the copyright situation is with those videos. The only note on CPAC website is that some images are copyrighted, I don't see anything there mentioning the video content as being copyrighted. Since there is no mention of copyright, I would say include it, unless someone tells you differently. I also checked Mark Eyking's official website and there is a text version of his comments posted under "News". Cmr08 (talk) 13:58, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- Hi again, I just added a news article from the Cape Breton Post for this recognition, so I can't see there being any problems with the link you added since it now has a reliable source along with the video. Cmr08 (talk) 05:18, 6 February 2015 (UTC)
SS Arrow is listed at the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Shipwrecks_of_the_Nova_Scotia_coast category page, but I haven't a clue how to move the entry from the "S" section to where it belongs in the "A" section. Any tips would be appreciated. Thank You. 20:04, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
- Hello, I believe I have fixed it, take a look. What you have to do is, in the article itself, when you include it in a category, add al vertical line, followed by what you want it sorted as. Look at the edit history to see it. Hope that helps and happy editing! Happysquirrel (talk) 20:32, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
- Question was answered here Regards. 13:33, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hi Aloha27, I reverted your edit about the vacant riding in the Halifax, Nova Scotia article, the MLA for Dartmouth South died yesterday so the seat is vacant. The IP never explained the change, so it's understandable that you thought it could have been vandalism. Cmr08 (talk) 17:58, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello! I just wanted to tell you something about your sign.
[[User talk:Aloha27|<font style="color:#FFFFFF;background:#2B65EC"> <small>talk</small> </font>]]. Here; color:#FFFFFF; there should be a space after
; isn't it? Though it causes no harm in WikiMark up, still sometimes in different type of programming language, this will create a slight problem.
aGastya ✉ Dicere Aliquid :) 08:38, 8 May 2015 (UTC)