|Hello, and welcome to my talk page.
⇒ Start a new Talk topic.
Main page history
- A change in the API broke the tool, and you are the first to report it. :( Amalthea 11:54, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
- Fixed, thanks for the report. We're missing a month's worth now of course ... Amalthea 12:03, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
E-mail sent to you
Hello Amalthea, I was reviewing currently approved bots with unusual flags, an noticed yours has the rollbacker flag. Which bot task requires this permission? Thanks, — xaosflux Talk 02:00, 17 July 2014 (UTC)
- None currently, I've removed it from the group. Thanks, Amalthea 08:52, 17 July 2014 (UTC)
Fields Medal page
Hello there,I'm that user who's been the victim of editing the Fields Medal page(i.e.I got blocked with charge of Vandalism.).I've got three question:1)When the current protected status of that page ends,Does the page current contents remain in place or they are replaced with the old version? 2)I've prepared a new and somehow comprehensive table about Fields medalists.I posted this table on the discussion section of the Fields Medal page,and I request for comments about this(If You come there and see my that table I will be really glad,and don't forget to put your comment about it down there!;-)),but so far,just one person did so.Is it normal? 3)Should I submit a request for edit to replace the new table with current one?Or should I wait for reaching a consensus?Thank You. Rezameyqani (talk) 07:50, 19 August 2014 (UTC)Rezameyqani (talk) 08:19, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
SPI overview page stopped updating
Hi. It appears that your bot has stopped updating the SPI overview page (Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Cases/Overview). The last update was 10 hours ago (this edit). — Richwales (no relation to Jimbo) 04:06, 5 September 2014 (UTC)
- Fixed, thanks for the notice! Amalthea 13:26, 8 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Amalthea, I think your bot has had another hiccup as the SPI page hasn't updated in several hours.--Jezebel'sPonyobons mots 21:17, 25 September 2014 (UTC)
- Somewhat unrelated, but Template:Webhostblock links to a non-existent section there. ⁓ Hello71 19:52, 4 October 2014 (UTC)
Hi I may be completely wrong but this page
seems to me to be
a) a blatent advert and b) may be repetition of a previously deleted page since you deleted the talk page
It was (re?)created a few days after the previous page was removed, probably for the same concerns.
All of the links and x-refs are basically Google fodder for the company's own products. I would prefer if this kind of thing was deleted.
I was going to tag it as spam with this on the talk page them saw you had deleted the previous talk page as it was linked to a non-existent page
What to do?