If you left a comment in October or November it is still on this page but inside the collapsed section. I will archive at the new year.
If I leave a note on your page I am watching there. If you comment here I will reply here.
I am still learning my way around the place. I will make mistakes. Please contact me if I do and we can talk.
When it comes to new pages I tend to be a deletionist - I try to focus on obvious junk, copyvio or advertising but in certain areas I'll tag for notability as well. However for starter articles which don't fall under these headings I will, from now on, move them to the user space. If you think I should be using other methods let me know too.
Occasionally I will however decide to work on a page which has little content, is badly laid out or no references etc. to see if I can help it. If I have tagged a page for something I am more than willing to see if I can help with the page too though often I haven't because I don't know enough about the topic to be useful.
Put your image on your desktop or some other convenient place, then choose "Click here to start the upload form." On the next page, fill in all the blanks, upload your file, and then choose "This is a free work." Finally, choose on the succeeding page "This file is entirely my own work," and tell how and why you took the photo. Leave the Creative Commons attribution the way it is. Fill in your real name or your WP name if you want attribution. Don't bother to upload to Commons because it involves an extra step and is not as user-friendly. At the end of all this you will be greeted by a page that actually gives you a model line for you to copy and insert into any WP article, on the edit page. Very simple. GeorgeLouis (talk) 05:56, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
1000 edits at 20:01, 9 October 2013
2000 edits at 20:08, 19 October 2013
3000 edits at 17:40ish, 23 October 2013
4000 edits around midnight 29/30 October 2013
5000 edits around 23:00 04 November 2013 (Number of edits:5,555 @09:28, 6 November 2013)
6000 edits around 22:00 07 November 2013
7000 edits around 13:30 16 November 2013
8000 edits around 19:24 22 November 2013
ping all admins at once on help.. #wikipedia-en , using bangadmin (!admin)
Your submission at AfC Eugene Sheehy (priest) was accepted
- Well, sure. The page is on my watchlist -- I wrote it and am so far practically the only major editor, so it's one of my "babies" and I like to see my babies being taken care of. You won't get a lot of messages for fixing spelling errors, but it's actually kind of important in that spelling errors make the articles look kind of shoddy and I think detracts from their perceived value. So you can be assured that most every spelling fix is seen by multiple people (the people watching the article) and appreciated, even though you won't usually get an actual note. Carry on! Herostratus (talk) 17:20, 1 October 2013 (UTC)
This article has already been (correctly) restored. I deleted it as a CSD G5 article, but your expansion has made it vastly bigger, so it no longer qualifies for speedy deletion. --Anthony Bradbury"talk" 14:24, 8 October 2013 (UTC)
Have a read of WP:OVERLINK. One link to a country is more than sufficient - and my personal preference is to have that in the prose as opposed to the infobox. Total removal is also sometimes fine, as the MOS says "In particular, unless they are particularly relevant to the topic of the article, the following are not usually linked [...] the names of major geographic features and locations" which obviously includes countries. GiantSnowman 11:52, 11 October 2013 (UTC)
- It varies from user to user how they implement it - but as long as they do implement it, that is the main thing. GiantSnowman 12:15, 11 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello. I've tried to salvage the page. I feel like there may be too many pictures though--we could just keep the three that are at the top, and move the others to a link for Wikimedia Commons, but I'm not sure how to do that. Also they've added unreferenced info, which always infuriates me.Zigzig20s (talk) 19:46, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- The photos are already at Wikimedia Commons. They were loaded there by BoodlesUK. It does make the page look rather like a tabloid or society page with all the photos..And you can either look for a citation for the unreferenced info or remove it as unreferenced...You might be able to find something through google to back it up? Looks much better though :-)--Antiqueight confer 19:58, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- You're right, that does look good now.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 23:44, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
Please ban Rape is not a crime.
- I am not an admin but you can raise this with one. (Go https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard) Antiqueight confer 00:59, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
- You can't put that on a BLP without citations. Find the article. Antiqueight confer 00:59, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
- Just to let you know, these two accounts are socks of each other. I've blocked both. Risker (talk) 01:18, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
- Wow- really? Thanks for the update. I wouldn't have guessed they were socks but I did think there would be a war..--Antiqueight confer 01:24, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) I guess the left sock didn't know what the right sock was doing. *joke* davidwr/(talk)/(contribs) 03:56, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
- Grin!-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 03:59, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
|Just one, I'm afraid. Oh, well . . . GeorgeLouis (talk) 02:06, 17 October 2013 (UTC)|
Why did you undo my edit to the Neptune Islands article
- Yep - just responded on your talk page.--Antiqueight confer 02:31, 17 October 2013 (UTC)
You undone one of my comments on Stan Collymoore. This was infact true as he was charged with both dogging, and domestic violence so could you please 're-add it'. Thanks. (from Ywkhcw )
Coffee Berry Usage
Thank you for your quick review and response to our suggestions for the Coffee page. As a hopefully helpful point of information, the fruit of the coffee plant is technically a cherry or drupe, not a berry. “CoffeeBerry®” is a trademarked term suggestive of a line of products derived from whole coffee cherries. FutureCeuticals is the exclusive owner of the common law trademark rights and federal trademark registrations for the coined trademark COFFEEBERRY® for these goods. (U.S. Trademark Reg. Nos. 3,165,945; 3,163,412; 3,155,230; 3,555,231; 3,555,232; 3,420,510; 3,160,267; 3,646,701; and 3,643,304.)
In order to avoid confusion regarding use of the term CoffeeBerry® and characterization of the fruit, we politely request that you reconsider our suggestions and reinstate our changes. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Andrew H. Wheeler (talk • contribs) 21:08, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
- Hey there - when you leave a note on someone's page please do sign it by putting the ~~~~ after it. It makes it easier to know who has written. The Rhamnus californica is also commonly known as the coffeeberry. I don't think people are going to mistake a cosmetic trademark for the fruit of the coffee plant. But while cherry is correct berry is the more common name for the fruit at least that I'm aware of (accuracy doesn't change the name of the strawberry either). Suggest the change on the talk page and perhaps you will get a consensus to change the term.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 21:27, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for you reply. You may notice that I did not change berry in reference to the particular plant you are adressing, nor did I cange it in the section regarding the mis-identification as a berry in the Kosher discussion. Once again, please kindly make the necessary changes. Any reference to coffee berries in the coffee shpere is, in fact, infringement upon our trademarks and we do monitor its usage worlwide. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 21:39, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
- As I said - open it for discussion on the talk page of the article. -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 21:50, 18 October 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to STiki!
Hello, Antiqueight, and welcome to STiki! Thank you for your recent contributions using our tool. We at STiki hope you like using the tool and decide to continue using it in the future. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
Here are some pages which are a little more fun:
We hope you enjoy maintaining Wikipedia with STiki! If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions don't hesitate to drop a note over at the STiki talk page and we'll be more than happy to help. Again, welcome, and thanks! West.andrew.g (developer) and Pratyya (Hello!) 05:06, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
I recall this is the second time that someone has added "self-promotion" charge to Steve Mann. It ain't true -- major refereed scholar with lots of citations. (I am not Steve, but know him.) Whoever did it the first time, was told the charge wasn't true, and any citation index would bear that out.
- Got your message and understand. But don't let tools tell us what to do. If editor persists, I'll edit the article. Steve does attract polarized opinions. Bellagio99 (talk) 20:38, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
Of hotels and dormice
I hope he's got the message this time. I'm trying to keep the English simple and not bite. I've extended to a show of teeth now... As to the dormouse, I've left a message on Cumhitherponya's talk page explaining that it's up to him/her to prove it is, not for you to prove it isn't. You might be amused... Peridon (talk) 20:13, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't go for the delete until he removed the tags a second time. Thanks for the note about the dormouse. Caused a laugh. I'm feeling a bit guilty this evening - trying out Huggle I'm playing with the newly created pages and surprised how many need to be clobbered. But of course the tool probably only points out the ones of a dubious nature. I feel very destructive this evening (though for tagging I end up going back to Twinkle - it works better). Since the first few deletes I ever did were pointed out to be wrong I usually don't go for that option...except tonight!-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 20:20, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
- I don't like programs deciding things for me. The idea of self-controlled cars worries me. Having a fool at the wheel is one thing - a fool can realise that the shit's about to hit the fan, and do something about it. A machine KNOWS it's right and won't do anything - and anyway, it's only as good as the programmer made it to be. (A pet bee in the bonnet for me is programmers who know code inside out but have never even worked in McDonalds let alone in business...) My first 12,000 edits were all without programmed assistance. Then I got a mop, and Twinkle. You're not being destructive - there's rubbish to be removed. I've removed 30,000 pages of it. When you think that there at least 200 admins who regularly if not frequently visit CSD, there must be a hell of a lot more over the last two and a half yours that I've been at it. Some of it is by author request, or is left over from moves, and so on. The majority was rubbish. Have a look at Edits by New Accounts. (Contribs page - at the top select the top button.) You can find stuff that Page Curation and Huggle miss out. I think that's where Mean as Custard and co find the offending user pages. No IP stuff, though. Peridon (talk) 20:43, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
Deciding things for me no - but reducing the number of mouse clicks I need to fulfil and action, that I like. But none of these tools are perfect and I am testing them all out to see what I like or don't like about each. Huggle seems to be making me a little 'delete' happy - but that could just be my mood tonight. I am still working out how to get AWB to edit the spelling errors the way I want. I will go back to that tomorrow. If I had the coding skill I'm create my own little tool for doing just what I want and nothing more..I shall take a look at the Edits by New Accounts tomorrow too. My main areas of concern in reviewing new articles are that I don't know when a record/song or company are notable or not. When it is advertising/promotion and when is it an encyclopaedic entry of note. So until tonight I have stuck closely to spellings and vandals. Those are easy to spot!-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 22:45, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
- If it's pure spam, it doesn't belong here, notable or not. Read WP:PEACOCK. Anything in the first person is likely to be spam, as is anything offering solutions, striving for excellence, or giving phone numbers or twittering contacts. With record companies, if there are three artistes, all redlinked, they're non-notable. But don't trust blue links - a band called Hastings would be called Hastings (band) on an article title, so check where the link goes. With A9, there may be nothing linked at all, or there might be a red link. Google the band name with 'wiki'. Then correct the link in the article if necessary - or tag it - whichever applies. A9 is an AND criterion. A record can be notable without the artiste being, or vice versa. A9 requires both to be non. Look at the speedy deletion category, read some of the entries, and keep a copy of it open. Then check back on it later to see what happened. If not sure, leave alone and watch it. On your watchlist. With performers, if they start with the schools attended, and how they did their first rap at six, and they are working on their first mixtape - non-notable is a pretty good guess. I've never seen or heard a mixtape, but if you haven't got one yet, you're nobody. Having one doesn't mean you are notable, though. It's being signed to an outfit that's of note itself, having charting records, and having RS. Peridon (talk) 10:47, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
- I wasn't 100% sure speedy applied or I would certainly have gone with that - while I was deciding you got in there - so go with speedy. I think I rolled the rest back once I saw what had happened. Thanks-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 23:18, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
- Had the same issue, I seen the page, then confusingly decided on either CSD or AfD but when I saw some of the text it was promotional so went with G12. ///EuroCarGT 23:21, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
- Well - you have more experience than I do so we'll go with your first choice- and besides if it gets rejected for CSD there is always AfD to go :-)-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 23:24, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
- Had the same issue, I seen the page, then confusingly decided on either CSD or AfD but when I saw some of the text it was promotional so went with G12. ///EuroCarGT 23:21, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
Removing AfD template
Welcome to Wikipedia. Please do not remove Articles for deletion notices from articles, or remove other people's comments in Articles for deletion debates, as you did with Zuccotti park, musical. Otherwise, it may be difficult to create consensus. If you oppose the deletion of an article, please comment at the respective page instead. This is an automated message from a bot about , where you removed the deletion template from an article before the deletion discussion was complete. If this message is in error, please report it. —cyberbot I NotifyOnline 23:41, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
Article pulled from request for deletion and so all related documentation rolled back.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 23:43, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
I closed the AFD as Withdrawn by Nominator. In the future, you don't need to place a CSD template on the AFD. You can simply state that you are withdrawing the nomination somewhere in the discussion. Someone will then come along an close the AFD along with removing and adding other templates as necessary. Thanks. --| Uncle Milty | talk | 00:18, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks - I'd forgotten that it would potentially cause confusion and was just undoing what I'd created..I will remember in future - Just as an FYI - there is now a lost and orphaned talk page as the speedy went through for that page... 🍺 Antiqueight confer 00:21, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Inappropriate speedy deletion request
I see that you tagged LRGB for speedy deletion as an article with no content. A quick look at the editing history would have shown that it had no content only because a vandal had blanked the page about 20 minutes before. Before tagging any page for deletion, you should check the history of the page, to see whether the issue (whatever it is) can be dealt with by reverting to an earlier version. The king of the sun (talk) 15:49, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed - I didn't check back far enough - Good point - It was User:Abdulrhman Albastaki who blanked it - as he had been creating another page with what appeared to be the same content and then moved his content to his own page I must have assumed he was the page creator and had blanked it himself.
-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 15:58, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Actually it is (interesting)! I usually look back further, though. And I then I watch the pages of 'problem' editors and check their contributions from time to time after I revert something to see if they cease or need to be reported. I think I was careless here though.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 16:09, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to 1967 Guards 100 may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- |Pole_Time = 1:28.8<ref
- The '''Guards 100''' was an [[1967 European Formula Two season|[European Formula Two]] held on 23 March 1967 at the [[Snetterton Thanks, BracketBot (talk) 19:51, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Already fixed! -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 19:57, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Inappropriate speedy deletion
I see that you tagged Alfie Byrne Harriers for speedy deletion on the basis that they are not a real club. I can assure you they are and I don't know how you could state they aren't. You mustn't have a good knowledge of the area as they are very well known in the Clontarf area and frequently play against the likes of Raheny United who have their own page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Aroncon95 (talk • contribs) 22:14, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
- Because nothing in Clontarf, St Anne's Park or football in Dublin in general mentions the club anywhere so I have trouble believing it can be that well known. You have no references for the club at all and I can't find any references online. Alfie Byrne is well enough known that I would imagine any club named after him would get some local coverage but I can't find it. Please - prove me wrong. I am more than willing to be told where to look to see the club.
Raheny United have their own page, RTE coverage and are a women's team. Nothing you said so far has suggested that the Hrriers had women members We play against them all the time, it's great fun. The harriers love birds! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Aroncon95 (talk • contribs) 22:51, 22 October 2013 (UTC) -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 22:16, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
- I wasn't sure what to speedy it under - there didn't seem to be a place for an unnotable written word...-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 12:26, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
Go for it - last time I tried a speedy for something which was clearly unnotable but wasn't one of the options it was denied and an AfD was created - it was eventually deleted :-) -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 12:45, 23 October 2013 (UTC) What the hek - done!-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 12:53, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
- I should have said "I would have" instead of "I would", but what the heck. Let's see how a speedy tag on top of an active AfD works out. :) A bold admin may just wipe the whole thing out. I would support that. :) Anna Frodesiak (talk) 14:13, 23 October 2013 (UTC)
You could pretty well take your pick, I don't think any admin is going to decline this. Test/Non-notable/vandalism/OR... I wouldn't tag as hoax myself, it's not even pretending to be a proper article (:
I am trying to create this page "Brainiers Technical Services" on wikipedia. Brainiers is my company that i have founded with my brother in 2012. Within last two years we have grown into a team of 1200 people. Now I am trying to tell the world about my company. I have been doing SEO for my websites for quite sometime now. But I beleive Wikipedia is not a platform just for seo. I am actually using this platform to make a mark on internet for my company. I just want people to know about my work that I have been doing.
For this i require your help.
I do not properly understand this platform but i want to make a page for my company here. If I am doing anything wrong please tell me.
- Congratulations on the company - But you have two problems - One is that you, as an interested party should not be creating this page as you have a conflict of interest. If the company is notable someone else will create the page. Two is that Wikipedia is not a way to make a mark for your company. Wikipedia is an encyclopaedia not an advertising website. I left you some links on your page but you should read these below as well. Your company may well be notable but it needs to show it on the page. However you would be better not writing the page yourself, possibly go to Wikipedia:Article wizard and request the article be written. You could put the content you want in a draft page of your user pages (just type /draft after your user page and it will let you create a new user page.)
Bill Cotton. Comment
Removal is fine by me. I just think it's interesting the guy probably knew Savile as well as being his boss and he never heard/did anything about the alleged molestation. The whole Savile thing completely fascinates me: was he the worst criminal in UK history; or, is it a national case of folie a deux??? Just saying.User:JCHeverly 01:52, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
- Not a clue and no one who should know is saying. In the 80s it was Satan worship and child sacrifice. Now it's child abuse. I honestly don't know what is happening any more. Is it all real? Considering Polanski, both his behaviour and the apologists for it, anything is possible.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 01:57, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
CSC 104 article 1: Jilong Zhang listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect CSC 104 article 1: Jilong Zhang. Since you had some involvement with the CSC 104 article 1: Jilong Zhang redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion (if you have not already done so). 🍺 Antiqueight confer 02:11, 28 October 2013 (UTC)
Why did you delete my article?
You deleted my article on CJ Fly's mixtape "Thee Way Eye See It". I had valid evidence as to why it was relevant. The rapper is member of Pro Era. A group that is which run by popular rapper Joey Badass. Well known producers worked on his mixtape and not to mention that I didn't even finish editing my article. So you had to be a dick and delete it quickly without reading it. A lot of websites have reviewed this mixtape and Fuse interviewed him about it as well. — Preceding unsigned comment added by PyschopathicMan (talk • contribs) 00:23, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't delete it. I am not an admin. It is still there - you can still edit it - but best to put your reasons it should not be deleted up - click on the button on the tag on the page "Note to page author: you have not edited the article talk page yet. If you wish to contest this speedy deletion, clicking the button above will allow you to leave a talk page message explaining why you think this page should not be deleted." A mixtape is not generally notable but if you can explain why it is, go for it. I have no problem being wrong.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 00:29, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- Sure :-) I can do that.. I'm thinking of something Christmasy - I should be able to work that out! I don't think I'll be as ornate as Elockid's full page but a bar across the top should be doable..-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 16:24, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
You are trying to get my page deleted because it doesn't appeal to you.
The page is for a young professional footballer from Scotland who plays in the highest tier of Scottish football.
- No, - only that your page has no references and when I did a google search the name didn't come up on the page so, since I couldn't tell who he was I requested deletion. If you have references that show him to be a professional footballer put them up on the page so we can see that he is notable.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 21:04, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker)@Jammaman1: Please read Wikipedia:ATHLETE before you continue to work on this page. In general, if he has not played in a professional team's main squad in at least one game, he will have difficulty meeting Wikipedia's Notability guidelines. davidwr/(talk)/(contribs) 22:03, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
- If you make the page in your sandbox until you have the article finished someone can tell there will be more it probably wouldn't get tagged- in the meantime put in the rest of the content and the tag won't apply.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 23:47, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Deb. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions because it appeared to be promotional. Advertising and using Wikipedia as a "soapbox" are against Wikipedia policy and not permitted. Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about Wikipedia. Thank you.
- Hey Deb - I didn't add anything to Jeffrey Loeffert other than a copy vio tag that I can remember..
Not sure who created that page or added to itActually I do kno w- it was Kathytidwell - you might want to leave the note over there but other than that it wasn't me.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 16:21, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for your message. As you can see from the text and associated links that I submitted, Hee Oh satisfies the notability criteria for academics 1 and 3 (and arguably also 5). She is very well known as an extraordinarily influential researcher in her area of mathematics, and has numerous publications in the highest-quality mathematics journals (JAMS, JEMS, Inventiones, etc.).
It is also well-established that women mathematicians are chronically underrepresented on wikipedia.
Bobbyroache, as page creator and presumably subject, blanked it so I tagged it for G7. It's not a great article, and if the creator wants rid of it, I'd be happy to see it gone. Hope that answers your question. Jamesx12345 21:44, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- Surely as subject he has COI. The page has been there for almost 2 years. He is a reasonably notable male model and more so than many on Wikipedia. He is more notable than many people I have seen added. I don't see a reason to delete it? Besides the speedy selected as a result gave no option to disagree with the deletion and relied on an admin to dig into the pages history to see that it might be retainable or salvageable.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 21:55, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks. Replied on your page..Yell if I can help..But I know only what the web tells me about sport and Dickboro..-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 01:08, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
Spelling in quotations
- Drat - I thought I pulled the quotes out - Obviously I missed. Thanks for spotting.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 13:02, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
The man was just suspended for a third time for substance abuse. He has all the talent in the world, a huge contract, and has acknowledged his failures and need to stay clean. I used "idiot" as a friendlier term than some other alternatives which would be entirely appropriate. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 20:17, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
Uri Geller edit
Uri Geller is a fraud, as are all psychics, and linking the word psychic to the article on fraud is appropriate. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Skeptic1337 (talk • contribs) 20:38, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yes - Already left you comment and reverted my error. Clicked in wrong place while reading 🍺 Antiqueight confer 21:26, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
Speedy deletion declined: Greta Adrian
Hello Antiqueight. I am just letting you know that I declined the speedy deletion of Greta Adrian, a page you tagged for speedy deletion, because of the following concern: The article makes a credible assertion of importance or significance, sufficient to pass A7. Thank you. ϢereSpielChequers 00:34, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the note - Somehow I missed that even though, looking now, it's obvious. Glad you were looking.
-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 00:38, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
- No - absolutely agree :-) -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 13:24, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for your cleanup help at Fuck (film).
The article is currently at Featured Article discussion, your comments would be appreciated, at Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Fuck (film)/archive1. — Cirt (talk) 17:33, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
I have unreviewed a page you curated
Hi, I'm Ujjwal234goel. I wanted to let you know that I saw the page you reviewed, Trællene / The Thralls, and have un-reviewed it again. If you have any questions, please ask them on my talk page. Thank you. Ujjwal234goel (talk) 17:56, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- Actually I tagged it for speedy deletion (which probably marked it as reviewed) but it looks like the creator removed the tag.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 17:58, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
Slow down a bit
Thanks for all of your work with reviewing new pages. I know from experience that we need volunteers like you to do this type of work. However, can I ask you that you slow down slightly? For example, with this edit, you tagged an article for an A3 deletion only one minute after it was created. Fortunately, in this case, the article's creator went to the to the talk page to contest the deletion, and explain that it was the skeleton of a draft article for a school project (which meant userfying the draft for that purpose). However, many editors are turned off by having their articles tagged for deletion so quickly, and may not return to continue what they started.
As a rule of thumb, can I ask that you wait approximatley 15 minutes or so after an article is created before tagging it with A3 (unless it is obvious that it will not be expanded). There's really no rush, and this way we avoid biting the newbies. Thanks! Singularity42 (talk) 22:11, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
Will do. -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 09:05, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- I will userfy the pages rather than delete too in future. I have done it before and forgot in the case above..-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 09:06, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
I've mentioned you at
- Thank you - indeed, interested.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 09:29, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, he seemed to be making a mistake. Lively few minutes though! Thanks for the support, Cheers, Bretonbanquet (talk) 13:03, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
Careful when reverting vandalism
Thanks for this revert of vandal edits by 22.214.171.124, but you forgot to look at the preceding edits by (almost the same) ip 126.96.36.199. It's always a good idea to also check what happened immediately before the act of vandalism that one takes care of. Cheers. - DVdm (talk) 13:01, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- Drat - I thought I reverted all the edits by that user. Oh wait - I see - right - almost but not the same IP - I didn't notice- I thought it was all the same one! Good note - I will watch for that.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 13:05, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi antiqueight - my Dev Bio class is just in the midst of revising 7 different pages relating to Dev Bio. They were moving out of their sandboxes into the main space this weekend. One of them is supposed to be the Angiopoietin page, and I just noticed this morning that instead of adding to that page, they created a brand new page Angiopoietin: Functions and Mechanisms. This was an error! They are right now in the process of combining the information they developed with the angiopoietin page current information (hopefully now in their sandbox, instead of the main space!). Once that is done, the Angiopoietin: Functions and Mechanisms page can go away. Sorry for the confusion- hopefully nothing ugly is left out there in the main space now. Hakeleh (talk) 16:36, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- Hi - see note below..-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 16:42, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
Angiopoietin: Function and Mechanisms
Hi Antiqueight, I'm in the process of moving the information to a separate page but was having technical difficulties. I'm currently working on integrating this information into another article. The Function and Mechanisms page will be deleted once the integration is complete. Thank you! Mbeez (talk) 16:38, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- Sure - I noticed the Angiopoietin page later and wondered, but at the time I just saw that someone had blanked the angiopoietin: functions and mechanisms page at the time and it didn't have an edit summary so I assumed it was vandalism..I don't know enough about bio to know that it was only part of a page.. I wanted to go back and check once I saw a reference to the other page but ended up in the middle of something else and totally forgot about it.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 16:40, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1835492-former-miami-player-dan-sileo-puts-1000-bounty-on-fsu-rb-devonta-freeman — Preceding unsigned comment added by Revleon (talk • contribs) 22:32, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- So write it up and add it with appropriate sources -and only include what you can cite - these say nothing about the supplements and tanning beds for example.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 22:38, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
Yellow Pine, Alabama
I see what you mean about the original creation; thanks for fixing that. I probably would have just deleted it and started over. There's a general consensus that verifiable populated places are considered notable, though, even if they're very small places like Yellow Pine. I'll check sometime later for additional references; it's probably on a few highway maps, at least. TheCatalyst31 Reaction•Creation 20:23, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
- I probably would have deleted a few days prior but I had decided to save anything I could or move it in preference so I took a closer look...If you can find more that would be great..US locations are not my strong suit. -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 21:04, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
thats fine but
Steve Gibson edits
The refence to Tiberius would be at http://twit.tv/show/security-now/429, TODAY'S podcast. Further, if you had given me a chance, I would have sited the comment regarding coining spyware. WHICH episode of security now would you like me to cite as the refferent for the spyware coining?
Ghana national football team
- It was a mistake and has already been undone by another editor before I could do so.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 22:03, 7 November 2013 (UTC)
- Apologies - I don't know. I don't remember seeing those changes at all. I have put them back.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 08:48, 8 November 2013 (UTC)
Visar Arifaj edit
I added the source from http://gazetajnk.com/?cid=1,1072,6896 If not enough, I can have more sources like - http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/melanie-mcdonagh/2013/11/visar-arifaj-is-kosovos-answer-to-borat-and-beppe-grillo-only-funny/ - http://www.smh.com.au/world/kosovo-party-injects-humour-into-polls-20131103-2wug7.html - http://www.rferl.org/content/kosovo-strong-party-/25154106.html - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/why-are-you-in-politics-to-get-rich-kosovos-local-poll-is-being-enlivened-by-the-satirical-strong-party-8919221.html - http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2013/1105/Kosovo-s-Strong-Party-backs-most-everything-but-dull-politics
Hi, the Tersicoccus paper has been published in cooperation of JPL, the University of Regensburg and the DSMZ in Braunschweig. I'm a coauthor of the paper. The microscopic image included was originally taken in my lab at DSMZ and I have forwarded the image to JPL. For this reason I have changed the image credit to DSMZ.
- Cool - leave an edit summary and you won't get reverted when you do this I think.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 18:18, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
The 'Reception' section of this Wikipedia article is unbalanced. The article only cites articles which are generally positive. There is overwhelming criticism and dislike of iOS7 from general users on blogs and discussion fora across the internet. How many would you like to be cited? — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 11:25, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
- Replied at your page.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 18:15, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
Help Me Sort Out St. Peters!
You should take a look at my Battling Blog and why it is important that there should be an external link to it - so that patients and staff are aware that there are alternate views about the treatment offered by the hospital. I'm enclosing my poem!
The Ankle Rankle
I’ve got a problem and it’s really starting to rankle. You see, I hurt my leg in fact, I broke my ankle.
The problem was my mistake Oh what would that be? The ambulance took my break to St. Peter’s A and E.
Because instead of trying to fix it there and then. Some idiot, what was he was doing? Sent me home again.
You can mess up a finger You can bugger up a wrist but only a consultant at St. Peter’s would think a break was a twist.
- Neil, this isn't the place for it however. 🍺 Antiqueight confer 19:58, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
Pamella d'pella article
I blanked out the page at the behest of Pamella herself due to fact that it should not have been published in the first place, as it contains various errors and omissions. Please remove. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Reazon4Exodus (talk • contribs) 20:06, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
- (talk page stalker) If there are factual errors on the page that do not have a reliable source to support the assertions
and are defamatory or negative in any way about the personand are contentious in some way, you are allowed to delete them. This is in keeping with our biographies of living persons policy. If, however, there is a source for something you wish to delete, that becomes more problematic. Wikipedia relies on external, independent sources for its information. --Jprg1966 (talk) 20:11, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for your help. The problem that I am having is that the article that I submit keeps getting declined, although the sources are legit. Here is the complete coding for the page as should be properly published:
|File:Infobox Picture for Pamella D'Pella.jpg
Pamella in March 2012
|Born||Pamela Denise Manley
August 22, 1957
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Other names||Pamella D. Pella; Dangeruz|
Pamella D'Pella (born Pamela Denise Manley; August 22, 1957) is an American actress, photographer, and singer-songwriter. Pamella is recognized for her extensive acting career, most notably for her years spent as "Julia" in the long running soap opera The Young and the Restless  and as Teresa on The Bold and the Beautiful.  Pamella has appeared in numerous other films and television shows such as Ted & Venus , Hot Boyz, Caged Heat 2  , and Diagnosis Murder. Additionally, Pamella was one of the founding members of the Location Managers Guild of America and the first Black female Location Manager admitted to Teamsters Local 399 Union. Pamella, a former board member of the Screen Actors Guild also served on the Executive Peer Committee for the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. 
Pamella D'Pella was born in Chicago, Illinois on August 22, 1957 to Mary Ann Manley. After leaving the United States Air Force, her mother relocated the family to Cincinnati, Ohio. Her natural passion for dramatic arts and music manifested itself shortly thereafter. At the age of 4, Pamella began singing to family members and neighbors, reenacting scenes from her favorite films, television shows, and various sketches. Throughout her teenage years Pamella continued to explore the full spectrum of her talents, venturing into modeling, cheerleading and athletics. Accolades and awards began to follow her efforts as she was crowned Cincinnati's first Miss NAACP, Miss Aerospace, Miss Hemisphere, and became Cincinnati's first Black America's Junior Miss, now known as Distinguished Young Woman. In the acting realm, she was recognized by the International Thespian Society for her excellence in movement and characterization, while also winning a Meritorious Award of Achievement for Participation in Theater for her work portraying the Wicked Witch of the West in a stage production of The Wizard of Oz.
In college, Pamella perfected her craft by studying Theater at Western Kentucky University, performing in various college productions. After freshman year, Pamella transferred to the College Conservatory of Music at the University of Cincinnati while simultaneously becoming a professional cheerleader, breaking racial barriers as one of the first Black Cincinnati Ben-Gals cheerleaders for the National Football League's Cincinnati Bengals. She performed in many theatrical productions and local television shows, gaining more exposure and notoriety. She received highly favorable press reviews for her outstanding performance in David Mamet's Sexual Perversity in Chicago.
Seeking to expand her artistic training, Pamella left Cincinnati to study theater at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City while also studying dance at the acclaimed Dance Theater of Harlem.
After leaving New York, Pamella went to study Directing and Set Design for her graduate studies at the University of Louisville while on a costuming fellowship.
- I'll get a chance to look at this later next week. I'm a little snowed under right now. -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 11:51, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
Pamella moved to Los Angeles, California in 1981. Within two weeks of her arrival she began working on the set of The Young and the Restless eventually, settling into her role as Julia. Pamella's early work in Los Angeles consisted of co-starring roles in series such as Hunter, Ohara, and L.A. Law.
|Hot Boyz||Delores/Starring||PM Ent & No Limit/Master P & Joe Merhi|
|Ted and Venus||Gloria/ Starring||Bud Cort|
|Thicker Than Water||Mrs. Rivers Starring||Richard Cummings Jr.|
|Caged Heat 2||Paula/Starring||Califilm/Ciro Santiago|
|Vice Zone||Roz/Starring||Concord New Horizons/William DuPrey|
|Who Killed Soul Glow||Madam Tit Tit||Joseph Stephens Jr./ Clyde Jones|
|Playa's Ball||Kennedy||W.A.R. ENT/Jennifer Harper|
|Internal Affairs||Cheryl||Mike Figgis|
|Criminal Intent||Marilyn||Prism - CEG Productions/Worth Keeter|
|Superbad||Teacher||Columbia Pictures & Sony Ent./Greg Mottola|
|Josh and Sam||Daughter||Castle Rock-Columbia/Billy Weber|
|Pacific Palisades||Un Mannequin (USA)||Peter Andrews Company/Bernard Schmitt|
|The Young and the Restless||Julia/Recurring||CBS TV/Bell-Phillips|
|Bold and the Beautiful||Teresa/Recurring||CBS TV/Bell-Phillips|
|High Incident||Candace Collier/Recurring||High Incident Productions/Tony Bill & Michael Katleman|
|Heart Department||Tanya Adire/Guest Star||Columbia-Tri Star TV/Dean Parisot|
|Diagnosis Murder||Guest Star||Hargrove-Viacom-CBS/Frank Thackery|
|Crisis Center||Wanda||Viacom/Michael Lange|
|Die Gang/ Waterfront||Alice/ Guest Star||Lexington Road/ Ben Verbong|
|Tales From The Crypt||Raven/ Guest Star||HBO/ Howard Deutch|
|Ancient Prophecies||June Gatlin/ Guest Star||Greystone/ Graeme Whifler|
|Santa Barbara||Winona||NBC/ Dobson/ New World|
|Love and Betrayal||Lissa/Starring||CBS/Richard Michaels|
|Alien Nation||Shivan||Kenneth Johnson|
Throughout the 1990's, Pamella wrote and recorded several unreleased records with multi-platinum producer Darryl Ross. Although the records generated interest from multiple labels, Pamella never pursued a record contract, instead choosing to focus her energies on acting.
In 2012, Pamella recorded and released a post/experimental rock single "White Rabbit and Baby Blue Panties" for digital download online  The song features vocals by Pamella with production and lead guitar provided by 513 Elevators guitarist Jeremy Bartel.
- Cite error: The named reference
IMDBwas invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- The Young and the Restless, Special Silver Anniversary Collector's Edition Hardcover by Barbara Irwin and Mary Cassata pg. 302, Publisher: General Pub Group; Collectors edition March 1998 Language: English ISBN-10: 1575440458 ISBN-13: 978-1575440453
- Los Angeles Times Tuesday Dec. 17th 1991 pg. E4 "Little Film Shoots for the Stars" by Kevin Allman, photo by Eric Charbonneau
- IMDB.com Pamella D'Pella Crew Page http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0195921/?ref_=sr_1#MiscellaneousCrew
- Pamella D'Pella Itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/baby-blue-panties-dangeruz/id519755512
sorry by mistake
Hi, Catastrophic Failure guy here
You're pretty fast at spotting joke edits are you? Barely had the time to show it to the people I wanted to. I was gonna edit it away afterwards but yeah. It's cool to see that the wikipedia community is that dedicated, so I wanted to thank you for your good work on this encyclopedia and apologize for my stupid prank. Sorry! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 22:23, 15 November 2013 (UTC)
Demography for UAE page
The worst video game page
I only removed the sonic the hedgehog 2006 cause i cant stand it with folk bash the poor hedgehog its not bad as the people say — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 15:41, 16 November 2013 (UTC)
my changes to standing rock reservation article.
Hello, actually, you can find confirmation of my changes in the wikipedia article on Sitting Bull, which correctly identifies him as a "holy man" and not a chief, a common error. Custer had been breveted to general DURING the Civil War but was reduced back to Lieutenant Colonel after the war and held that rank when he met his fate on the Greasy Grass (Little Bighorn) River. I made the changes based on more than 50 years of studying Western U.S. history but you can attribute the info to Stanley Vestal's Sitting Bull - Champion of the Sioux (among possibly hundreds of others.
Hello. The paragraph i removed described a political leader criticizing a militant organization, hence i removed the material for the leader's safety. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:22, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi, I deleted items of 'Paul McGovern' page which you restored. Can you delete the page for me altogether? It was created years ago as a joke.. But now the person in question wants it taken off the internet. Thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by The87boat (talk • contribs) 20:36, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
- Best I can do is request deletion. The references don't hold up and it does appear to be a hoax.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 20:39, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
- Now an admin will decide. If they don't delete it you can propose it for |deletion through the AfD process. You don't do anything else.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 20:52, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
Ok cheers, thanks for your help — Preceding unsigned comment added by The87boat (talk • contribs) 21:18, 20 November 2013 (UTC)
chris hackley page
my page is a self-composed, self-promoting bio. I thought other people do that so I ought to- I've now changed my mind and feel its a bit sad, hence I decided to delete the page but I don't know how. best wishes Chris— Preceding unsigned comment added by Vic329 (talk • contribs) 2:43 pm, Today (UTC+0)
- I'll request a speedy deletion for you-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 14:50, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
What is wrong with you?
Hey dude He is real I put him in the wrong place but so you know his real name is Kurk Bonnefit who is a engineer. He isn't well known so I thought he should be put on. Thanks — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 23:09, 26 November 2013 (UTC)
What kind of dude are you? You keep deleting my edits!!!! I know my facts might be a little off but seriosly are you dumb? And NO I am not doing this cause your black! How would I even Know that? Put my stuff back on! It says on the homepage that anyone can make edits! Do it or I delete as much as I can!!!!!! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:44, 27 November 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry about how I acted. But please don't take away my editing. I don't have any Idea how to restore peace with you guys but please don't harm my inserts I just want to help a little Please???? I want to be friends and not eneimeis. I hope you understand. P.S. My last "change" was a message but it was there because I couldn't get to the talk page. Please at least give me one more chance... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 01:22, 27 November 2013 (UTC)
Hello I'm The Person Who Just Editied Nazriya Nazim Wikipedia :) I Will Try To Edit Nazriya Nazim & Message You — Preceding unsigned comment added by Kishok Nazriya (talk • contribs) 10:31, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for message me. I am really sorry for remove content for United States Basketball Association, It was done by mistake. I am really apology for this.
Please restore this. So that it can help to others.
I am really sorry to remove the content from United States Basketball Association, It was by mistake. Please forgive me for this and restore all page again so that it can help to others.
Everyone called him Seamus, and his actual middle name is Sean Shaun, but they shortened it to Sean, because Shaun Sean Shaun Udal was too long. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:45, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
- You are welcome. It showed up in Huggle. -- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 22:19, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
quite happy someone noticed you are pissing people off
"However, many editors are turned off by having their articles tagged for deletion so quickly, and may not return to continue what they started."
- Huh?? The quote is from Nov 3rd and you'll find I don't often tag for deletion.. so I don't know what you are on about..And it doesn't worry me if I piss some people off if they are vandals which is who I usually go after. 🍺 Antiqueight confer 23:45, 17 December 2013 (UTC)
Can you help me
Sorry for interrupting you if you are busy but I want to know how to talk to Deb in the talk page. I hope you can help me.
- You seem to have managed it - but basically use the same method you used to talk to me here - Deb will reply when available - hopefully. Yell if you still need help.-- 🍺 Antiqueight confer 11:12, 29 December 2013 (UTC)
Irena Sendler Page
Hi I'm interested in expanding out a section of the Irena Sendler page to its own page. The Lowell Milken Center does not have a page and I was going to add it. I've seen that you are a very fair editor and made some great contributions to lots of pages, including the Irena Sendler page. I don't want to waste any editors' time so thought I would ask a few editors, including you, if I will be permitted to start the page. I have a close connection to the subject matter, but all of my edits on Wikipedia on other pages have stuck because I stick to factual information and always source everything. I will check back on this page if you respond to this and you are also welcome to write me on my own talk page. Thanks so much. Sarahkeen (talk) 20:29, 10 February 2014 (UTC)
You may remember that back in October we had a discussion on my talk page about PILT. I've since made some modifications that may make it likelier that it will work for you. Please feel free to give it another go. Best wishes, Philip Trueman (talk) 00:55, 5 March 2014 (UTC)