The Signpost: 03 September 2014
- WikiProject report: Gray's Anatomy (v. 2)
- Traffic report: Holding Pattern
- Featured content: 1882 × 6 in gold, and thruppence more
- Arbitration report: Media viewer case is suspended
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited RTÉ Two, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Other Voices. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
The Signpost: 10 September 2014
- Featured content: The louse and the fish's tongue
- WikiProject report: Checking that everything's all right
- Traffic report: Refuge in celebrity
Just a note about ratings for The X-Factor, I'm not adding up the Saturday and Sunday episodes. The ratings for ITV should include ITV HD, and the time-shifted channel ITV+1 , so the combined numbers for X-Factor is higher (10.65 million). British TV ratings system is complicated, so I don't mind it being listed as no. 1, but you should know that there are different ways of looking at the figures , and reported figures for ITV and Channel 4 are often the combined figures from different channels. Hzh (talk) 10:27, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
- @Hzh:, you had me and ITV+1 and ITV HD, I didn't know that they were listed separately on the BARB site, unlike the HD channels for BBC which are not listed. Thanks for clearing that up. -- [[ axg // ✉ ]] 10:45, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
- That's fine. I think it would be OK to leave it as it is if someone else change the ranking to 1 again, I think most people don't understand the intricacies of British TV ratings (I certainly find it puzzling why ITV HD number is listed separately), so we could spend an eternity reverting the number. Either of the numbers would be equally valid depending on how you see it, ITV certainly would prefer that the number totalled from different channels is used, BBC perhaps not. Hzh (talk) 11:29, 15 September 2014 (UTC)
WikiProject Eurovision Newsletter - Issue 41
Intervision Song Contest gets postponed to Spring 2015.
Vienna announced as host city of Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
Click here to read the full edition
|At the time of publication the project statistics were as follows|
|Number of articles||Good articles||A-class articles||Feature articles||Require improvements||Number of members|
You may now unsubscribe from receiving Project Eurovision News, whilst still maintaining membership within the project itself. To unsubscribe, click here.