Thanks for catching Work Space Claims. This article has been a problem before, & I have now deleted it and given the editors involved in this & previous attempts a final warning about promotionalism. DGG ( talk ) 10:45, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
Hi Beth, thanks for reviewing the article on Moniker Guitars. I'd really like to get the neutrality tag off the article. I used reputable sources, but every one of them was overwhelmingly positive as they wrote about this company. That likely came through in the article, but I'm not sure how it could have been avoided. Do you know of another editor who could look at the article? Thanks! Magnolia677 (talk) 02:38, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
- First, Magnolia, thanks for writing the article. Having read it again I think you could remove the tag if you want - I can be a little overzealous - but it you want a second opinion you could ask one of the active contributors to WikiProject Guitarists, such as Mac Dreamstate. BethNaught (talk) 07:57, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
Hi Beth, thanks for your efforts to deal with vandalism. However, please make sure you deal with all the edits by the vandal, not just the most recent one. For examples involving your edits, see the page histories of The Clockwork Three an Red Delicious. You might find Twinkle a helpful tool for reverting vandalism and warning vandals. Graham87 10:12, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
Anthem of uzbekistan
- Yes, but in English such anthems are called national anthems, and "state" implies a region that is part of a nation. BethNaught (talk) 21:42, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
O'zbekiston Respublikasining Davlat Madhiyasi in English means State Anthem of the Republic of Uzbekistan. I am a teacher in Samarkand city, Uzbekistan sir.
- A good english translation is national, as state implies part of a nation, and any English speaker would call it National. If you like, add a note saying the literal translation is State. BethNaught (talk) 21:49, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
In British and International English it is spoken like that. State = Davlat. Please do not change the article. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Izzy.neon (talk • contribs) 21:51, 8 March 2014 (UTC)
you made a mistake
- In the end, I was beaten to reverting your edit by a fraction. However, the reason for reversion was that there is no evidence that Giorgio Valenton is a notable person of Whittier. BethNaught (talk) 09:39, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
Vandalism on Ashkan Dejagah
- I wish to politely refer you to the policies on living persons, reliable sources, vandalism and the three revert rule. BethNaught (talk) 19:43, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
Feel nightclub - Preston
Hope you are well.
Couple references for Feel at Preston Students Union
In addition this site has lot of advertising and press cuttings on the club
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattrycroft/sets/72157594480776618/ — Preceding unsigned comment added by Timmyp36 (talk • contribs) 16:33, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- If you wish to re-add it, do so, citing sources - particularly the Radio 1 one - and ensuring neutral point of view. You may still have to defend it against other editors. Thanks, BethNaught (talk) 16:38, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Archiving your talk page
Your request for assistance on User talk:ClueBot Commons was just archived. To make sure I have not let anything slip through the cracks, I scan the archiving of that page for things to which I have responded. In doing so this time, I was reminded about your request. The amount of time elapsed is significantly more than should normally be required.
It is possible that the User:ClueBot III documentation is wrong regarding there being a default for the
|archivenow= parameter. I will make a change to your config shortly after posting this to add that parameter with what should be an appropriate value. — Makyen (talk) 18:41, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Makyen. Thank you for taking the time to look into this. I appreciate it as I was quite bemused! I'll see how it goes. Thanks again, BethNaught (talk) 19:20, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- You're welcome. I am happy to do so. I just wish that CB3 did not sometimes take days ( ) to start archiving a page so it would be possible to know there is a problem when the archiving does not happen within 24 hours of making a change.
- As you probably have noticed, CB3 has now archived the threads you had marked. It looks like the issue was that the documentation was wrong and there is no default value for the
|archivenow=parameter. I have updated the documentation so other people at least have accurate documentation to refer to when encountering a similar problem. — Makyen (talk) 07:15, 11 March 2014 (UTC)