- 1 Bilbobagginsesprecious, you are invited to the Teahouse
- 2 Speedy deletion nomination of James McCarthy (author)
- 3 Law of One
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for January 22
- 5 In response to your feedback
- 6 I just want to say...
- 7 no the precious is mine! you hear mine!
- 8 Your opinion on The Law of One
- 9 Testing
Bilbobagginsesprecious, you are invited to the Teahouse
I wanted to let you know that I just tagged James McCarthy (author) for deletion, because it doesn't appear to contain any encyclopedic content. Take a look at our suggestions for essential content in short articles to learn what should be included.
If you feel that the article shouldn't be deleted and want more time to work on it, you can, but please don't remove the speedy deletion tag from the top.
Law of One
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited The Law of One, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Mayan (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- And if you are talking about James McCarthy (author), well you blanked that one yourself, and is has duly been deleted. Cheers. Lectonar (talk) 14:28, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
- Normally, I am much faster in responding, but was out to lunch ;). I kind of specialize in the sad and confused feedbacks, and try to provide a service here, even though it goes unnoticed most of the time (and unpayed, but that all the time ). And if you stay around for a bit, say about 5 years or more, you will find that the rules here are, well, a synthesis of Wikipedias history, very much like a tree which has been growing and getting stronger. Thanks for the compliment, btw, much appreciated. Just a little advice from an old coot: stay around for a bit, and learn the ropes. It can be very fulfilling. Lectonar (talk) 14:34, 22 January 2013 (UTC)
I just want to say...
no the precious is mine! you hear mine!
Your opinion on The Law of One
- there are good things and bad things. I think a lot of it is fantasy and a lot of it is overly vague symbolism. I think there are interesting ideas but on the whole they lack the subtlety of a more useful philosophy, worldview, or more developed spirituality. Most of the followers are in awe of the content and worship it blindly, essentially taken it as a sacred infallible text which is also a very unappealing attribute of it.Bilbobagginsesprecious (talk) 11:28, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
Bilbo Baggins' Precious ( § ) 23:08, 6 February 2013 (UTC)
Bilbo Baggins' Precious ( § ) 23:11, 6 February 2013 (UTC)
Bilbo Baggins' Precious ( § ) 07:26, 30 January 2014 (UTC)