——————————————— MY USER PAGE ———————————————
- 1 Nomination for deletion of Template:Sri Lankan Economic Development ministers
- 2 Deliberate unsubstantiated reverts on Tamil Tigers
- 3 Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
- 4 3O filing declined
- 5 Nomination of Ministries of Sri Lanka for deletion
- 6 Korran
- 7 Nomination for deletion of Template:Sri Lankan provinces lists
Template:Sri Lankan Economic Development ministers has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. 01:34, 9 January 2014 (UTC)
Deliberate unsubstantiated reverts on Tamil Tigers
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor, discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively may result in your being blocked from editing. --CuCl2 (chat spy acquaint) 06:09, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
SuggestBot predicts that you will enjoy editing some of these articles. Have fun!
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. Your contributions make Wikipedia better — thanks for helping.
3O filing declined
I have declined your request for a third opinion. One requisite for listing a case is that thorough discussion must have occurred at the Talk page in question. I see one post by you and two by the editor you are having a dispute with, which to my mind does not constitute "thorough discussion". Please continue discussing the matter there for the time-being. If you are unable to reach a compromise after additional discussion has occurred you are welcome to relist your request. Alternately, you are welcome to pursue other forms of dispute resolution.
As a side-note, when listing a request at 3O, you should use five tildes rather than the standard four. This will omit your name from the signature, which is standard practice at 3O to foster an atmosphere of neutrality. Cheers. DonIago (talk) 14:38, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
Nomination of Ministries of Sri Lanka for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Ministries of Sri Lanka until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Rehman 11:09, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- I have at your request restored most of the articles on Ministers. Sport and Finance have been either doubly deleted or doubly redirected and the original texts are, at least to me, untraceable. You could try asking the other deleting admins.--Anthony Bradbury"talk" 15:43, 6 February 2014 (UTC)
And now ne a wise man, and create a section at Talk page where you explain all of these issues. That will mkae it much harder to ignore your concerns, or simply remove the templates again. Joshua Jonathan -Let's talk! 05:50, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Template:Sri Lankan provinces lists has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. NSH002 (talk) 21:37, 7 February 2014 (UTC)