Hi! You recently added a source on this page. But I could not find the page no. on that book as that book is not available for preview. Can you please provide the link of that book which contains preview of that page which you added in the source? If you cannot provide it then it will be subject to removal in the future. I am just informing you. Thanks Terabar (talk) 12:28, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
- Some weeks ago it was changed by a user who didn't knew well about Kapilavastu, I was just attempting to correct it. Section was tagged as undue, I have just cleared most of it. Bladesmulti (talk) 12:59, 9 February 2015 (UTC)
Can you help me file an AE?
I've never done it before, and I'm stumped on one of the first questions:
- Sanction or remedy to be enforced
- Wikipedia:Arbitration/Requests/Case/CASENAME#SECTION :
What do I put in place of Casename? Is it the name of the article? And what do I put for #Section?
- Casename should be the person's name if you are pointing a particular user otherwise it should be the page's title if you are going to cite the problems with more than one or two users. Bladesmulti (talk) 15:16, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
Available, but can't spend much time
Yes I am available, and interested in contributing too, but I have too little a time to spend than I would like to, for a few months. Is it about asking me if I can contribute on a particular something or about removing inactive users? - Inphynite (talk) 08:30, 13 February 2015 (UTC)
The indian Padmanabhaswamy Temple which was Found with 893.644 kg and made world news
If you get the chance could you pop into the wiki page Of Padmanabhaswamy temple with maybe some other editors and clean the page up about the indian treasure and maybe some images and so on?
Just woke up to see that Out of the over 800kg of gold found in this treasure, Over 200kg of gold is now missing, so i feel that the wiki page needs to be edited and checked and cleaned up if poss by You and others experienced editors, images of the treasure has not been added nore has the missing amount.http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/266-kg-of-gold-lost-from-temple/article6893987.ece22.214.171.124 (talk) 09:16, 14 February 2015 (UTC)Caplock
- Just seen Talk:Padmanabhaswamy Temple#The Sree Padmanabhaswamy gold Heist. Bladesmulti (talk) 04:09, 24 February 2015 (UTC)
Discussion for Changing Vyasa page to Krishna Dvaipāyana Vyasa
As discussed in Vyasa TALK page i have created a new page " Vyasa (title) ".But feel that the existing page Vyasa should be renamed to " Krishna Dvaipāyana Vyasa ", inorder to mention about the author of Mahabratha and his contribution.The new page "Vyasa (title) " should be the general platform for indicating all Vyasas ever existed . I have filed for this on Wikipedia:Dispute_resolution_noticeboard to obtain consensus among the various users involved.You are most welcome to go through Wikipedia:Dispute_resolution_noticeboard and tell your opinion.Thanks Arjunkrishna90 (talk) 05:52, 18 February 2015 (UTC)
Copyright and the Discoverer
Went through everything you gave me, checking manually (i.e. not relying on the Duplicate Detector), and I don't see anything that deserves a warning or sanctions. As far as I can see, everything's either coincidences ("first bishop of the", for example) or basically the only way to put it. Nyttend (talk) 23:01, 25 February 2015 (UTC)