- Archive 1 (3 May 2010 – 31 December 2010)
- Archive 2 (16 January 2011 – 20 February 2012
- Archive 3 (February 2012 – October 2013)
- Archive 4 (October 2013 – May 2015)
Birdman is already a GA!?
I didn't realize someone had already nominated Birdman for GA! The production section I wrote a while ago was pretty complete* but,.... groan.... I'm half tempted to reassess the article and get it delisted. The rest of it's very incomplete. (I haven't even written the theme section yet!) Maybe it's because my standards are too high for GA class. Regardless, it doesn't bother me too much at this moment... I guess this way it'll be easier to promote it to FA once I'm finished with it. Thanks for the recognition anyway.
PS Lol Birdman's story was soooo not tedious. I can't remember laughing so hard in my life.
\*(save the post-production section - I still haven't turned my notes on this into paragraphs yet!)
- Hey now, I don't have any control over when an article gets nominated for GA. I just give out the awards — and obviously they're intended to encourage editors who do quality work. They're not intended to cause any kind of tension. And the tediousness of the movie's plot is, like, my opinion, man. :) Bobnorwal (talk) 15:14, 23 May 2015 (UTC)