RE: infamous action
"My problem" is that your article is complete misinformation. Read my last note in discussion of the last version deleted. I warn you that I'm going to refer your action as vandalism. Salutations, Jorge alo (talk) 21:55, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
Hi. When you recently edited István Rosztóczy, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Tumor necrosis factor (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Tamar II of Kartli
- I see the sentence now. I'll contact the creator to see what he meant. "Tamar II" is still never used in sources.--The Emperor's New Spy (talk) 16:41, 8 June 2013 (UTC)
24 Hours in the Life of a Woman (1968 film)
- WP:NAMB explains why it isn't needed. This isn't just for this article. Thanks. Lugnuts Dick Laurent is dead 17:13, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
You currently appear to be engaged in an edit war according to the reverts you have made on 24 Hours in the Life of a Woman (1968 film). Users are expected to collaborate with others, to avoid editing disruptively, and to try to reach a consensus rather than repeatedly undoing other users' edits once it is known that there is a disagreement.
Please be particularly aware, Wikipedia's policy on edit warring states:
- Edit warring is disruptive regardless of how many reverts you have made; that is to say, editors are not automatically "entitled" to three reverts.
- Do not edit war even if you believe you are right.
If you find yourself in an editing dispute, use the article's talk page to discuss controversial changes; work towards a version that represents consensus among editors. You can post a request for help at an appropriate noticeboard or seek dispute resolution. In some cases it may be appropriate to request temporary page protection. If you engage in an edit war, you may be blocked from editing.
- I don't misunderstand WP:NAMB at all. And neither does another user who's done the exact same removal of your hatnote on another article. Please read WP:NAMB. Thanks. Lugnuts Dick Laurent is dead 17:25, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
- "Yeah you say: the editors of the interwikis (dewiki, frwiki, huwiki) are stupid and do not understand the disambiguation rule but you are the only one who is the smartest in the world and what you claim it is just the truth." - Please can you point to where I actually said that? Please be WP:CIVIL too. Lugnuts Dick Laurent is dead 17:49, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
Category:House of Cilli
Category:House of Cilli, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. Obi-Wan Kenobi (talk) 19:58, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
Category:Countesses of Cilli
Category:Countesses of Cilli, which you created, has been nominated for possible deletion, merging, or renaming. If you would like to participate in the discussion, you are invited to add your comments at the category's entry on the Categories for discussion page. Thank you. Obi-Wan Kenobi (talk) 19:58, 21 March 2014 (UTC)