Hello, welcome to Wikipedia.
You might find these links helpful in creating new pages or helping with the above tasks: How to edit a page, How to write a great article, Naming conventions, Manual of Style. You should read our policies at some point too.
If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian!
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
Again, welcome! - UtherSRG 15:44, 23 Jan 2004 (UTC)
Zdravei, Borko! Radvam se, che nai-posle vidjah bylgarin v Wiki* :-) webkid 17:36, 24 Jan 2004 (UTC)
Hi Borislav - saw from one of your edits, you're creating a lot of Bulgarian articles. I've started doing English accounts for some trees found in Bulgaria (which I've studied in Pirin and Rila), in case you want to do Bulgarian versions. So far, I have done Macedonian pine (Bela Mura) and Mountain pine (Klek), I'll let you know when I have done others. - MPF 00:46, 24 Mar 2004 (UTC)
About the bot
- Hi again. Put the request on m:Requests for permissions. Add there what the bot will do, and on which wikipedia it will work. Perhaps hours of activity as well. Yeah, be careful, because it is very slow these days :-( We'll put the rights on your bot then :-) FirmLittleFluffyThing 11:04, 7 Apr 2004 (UTC)
Hi. Please don't add inter-wiki links to non-existent pages. Create the target pages first. Thanks. — Timwi 22:35, 8 Apr 2004 (UTC)
- I will add interwiki links only to existent pages (bg:1800-bg:2009). --Borislav 09:46, 9 Apr 2004 (UTC)
I was going over the list of bots and noticed that Bgbot (talk · contribs) has not edited in a very long time. Is this bot still active and if not, would you object to it being de-flagged? Please post your comments to Wikipedia_talk:Bots/Requests_for_approval#Dead_bots since this is a rather widely-posted message. MBisanz talk 06:40, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
Interwiki to a deleted article
- Thank you. — Borislav 05:20, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Congratulations on having your upload File:Egypte_louvre_066.jpg featured on the front page - it is one of the more striking illustrations for a featured article that I've seen there. But a question for those of us who click-through to the file. Your description says "pendant bearing the name of King Osorkon II". Now I'm thinking this is a specialized use of the term wikt:pendant as "A supporting post attached to the main rafter.", meaning that this is what's written on the column under the sort of pedestal the middle figure is on. But I'm not myself entirely sure that ancient Egyptian fashion wouldn't involve some pharaoh wearing the 6-inch contraption around his neck, and a lot of people wouldn't even think about whether the term had other than the most common meaning. So if you could expand your file description a little to make it clearer for dummies, we'd all be thankful. ;) Wnt (talk) 16:40, 24 September 2012 (UTC)