From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Follow the Wikipedia:Simplified Ruleset
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
- Hi, yes I am. (Over the years I did some minor edits often not logged in so I have big gaps in my activity ;) Cheers, Brevity (talk) 07:41, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- OK. Just a quick update, I've posted an usurp notice at the old Brevity's talk page, more info here. If he doesn't respond in the next few days, i'll proceed with the usurp. Tempodivalse [talk] 18:42, 11 May 2010 (UTC)