Hello, Bsadowski1, and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Merging, redirecting, and renaming pages
- If you're ready for the complete list of Wikipedia documentation, it's all under Category:Wikipedia.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, please be sure to sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to produce your name and the current date, or three tildes (~~~) for just your name. If you have any questions, add a question to the Wikipedia:Help Desk or ask me on my Talk page. If you have any suggestions about how to improve this welcome, message, let me know. Again, welcome! JesseW 19:46, 24 August 2005 (UTC)
- 1 Talkback
- 2 nonsence in Butrimonys section
- 3 For times when trouting is insufficient
- 4 auto-confirm talk page as well
- 5 You've got mail
- 6 Email
- 7 The Signpost: 21 January 2015
- 8 The Signpost: 28 January 2015
- 9 The Signpost: 04 February 2015
- 10 The Signpost: 11 February 2015
- 11 The Signpost: 18 February 2015
- 12 Special:Contributions/June11wayne
nonsence in Butrimonys section
For times when trouting is insufficient
Don't take this too seriously. Someone just wants to let you know you did something really silly.
auto-confirm talk page as well
The talk page is now being vandalized. Please auto-confirm it. It's the same sockpuppet, account was just created.
You've got mail
The Signpost: 21 January 2015
- From the editor: Introducing your new editors-in-chief
- Anniversary: A decade of the Signpost
- News and notes: Annual report released; Wikimania; steward elections
- In the media: Johann Hari; bandishes and delicate flowers
- Featured content: Yachts, marmots, boat races, and a rocket engineer who attempted to birth a goddess
- Arbitration report: As one door closes, a (Gamer)Gate opens
The Signpost: 28 January 2015
- From the editor: An editorial board that includes you
- In the media: A murderous week for Wikipedia
- Traffic report: A sea of faces
The Signpost: 04 February 2015
- Op-ed: Is Wikipedia for sale?
- In the media: Gamergate and Muhammad controversies continue
- Traffic report: The American Heartland
- Featured content: It's raining men!
- Arbitration report: Slamming shut the GamerGate
- WikiProject report: Dicing with death – on Wikipedia?
- Technology report: Security issue fixed; VisualEditor changes
- Gallery: Langston Hughes
The Signpost: 11 February 2015
- From the editors: We want to know what you think!
- In the media: Is Wikipedia eating itself?
- Traffic report: Bowled over
- WikiProject report: Brand new WikiProjects profiled
- Featured content: A grizzly bear, Operation Mascot, Freedom Planet & Liberty Island, cosmic dust clouds, a cricket five-wicket list, more fine art, & a terrible, terrible opera...
- Gallery: Feel the love
The Signpost: 18 February 2015
- In the media: Students' use and perception of Wikipedia
- Special report: Revision scoring as a service
- Traffic report: February is for lovers
- Gallery: Darwin Day
- Featured content: A load of bull-sized breakfast behind the restaurant, Koi feeding, a moray eel, Spaghetti Nebula and other fishy, fishy fish
- Arbitration report: We've built the nuclear reactor; now what colour should we paint the bikeshed?
I've noticed you blocked the sock, but don't you think those hoax and clearly unencyclopaedic files that he uploaded (File:Las Tortugas.jpg, File:Libyan Resistance.jpg and File:AntonBoddenLane.jpg) should be deleted as well? Thanks, Fitzcarmalan (talk) 10:04, 20 February 2015 (UTC)