Hello, Bsadowski1, and welcome to Wikipedia. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Manual of Style
- Merging, redirecting, and renaming pages
- If you're ready for the complete list of Wikipedia documentation, it's all under Category:Wikipedia.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! By the way, please be sure to sign your name on Talk and vote pages using four tildes (~~~~) to produce your name and the current date, or three tildes (~~~) for just your name. If you have any questions, add a question to the Wikipedia:Help Desk or ask me on my Talk page. If you have any suggestions about how to improve this welcome, message, let me know. Again, welcome! JesseW 19:46, 24 August 2005 (UTC)
- 1 Talkback
- 2 nonsence in Butrimonys section
- 3 For times when trouting is insufficient
- 4 auto-confirm talk page as well
- 5 You've got mail
- 6 The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- 7 The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- 8 RevDel Request
- 9 A barnstar for you!
- 10 User:Michelle Aira
- 11 The Signpost: 09 July 2014
- 12 The Signpost: 16 July 2014
- 13 Regarding UAA Reporting
- 14 Venezuelan proxy company
- 15 The Signpost: 23 July 2014
nonsence in Butrimonys section
For times when trouting is insufficient
Don't take this too seriously. Someone just wants to let you know you did something really silly.
auto-confirm talk page as well
The talk page is now being vandalized. Please auto-confirm it. It's the same sockpuppet, account was just created.
You've got mail
The Signpost: 25 June 2014
- Exclusive: "We need to be true to who we are"—Foundation's new executive director speaks to the Signpost
- News and notes: US National Archives enshrines Wikipedia in Open Government Plan, plans to upload all holdings to Commons
- Featured content: Showing our Wörth
- WikiProject report: The world where dreams come true
- Discussion report: Media Viewer, old HTML tags
- Traffic report: Fake war, or real sport?
The Signpost: 02 July 2014
- News and notes: Wikimedia Israel receives Roaring Lion award
- In the media: Wiki Education; medical content; PR firms
- WikiProject report: Indigenous peoples of North America
- Traffic report: The Cup runneth over... and over.
- Featured content: Ship-shape
- Technology report: In memoriam: the Toolserver (2005–14)
Normally I'd go on IRC to ask this but you were a target and are willing to handle these requests. Would you kindly take care of this vandal, thanks :-) ♥ Solarra ♥ ♪ 話 ♪ ߷ ♀ 投稿 ♀ 06:19, 10 July 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Admin's Barnstar|
|For blocking a really obnoxious vandal. Bearian (talk) 14:07, 10 July 2014 (UTC)|
The Signpost: 09 July 2014
- Special report: Wikimania 2014—what will it cost?
- Wikimedia in education: Exploring the United States and Canada with LiAnna Davis
- News and notes: Echoes of the past haunt new conflict over tech initiative
- Featured content: Three cheers for featured pictures!
- Traffic report: World Cup, Tim Howard rule the week
The Signpost: 16 July 2014
- Special report: $10 million lawsuit against Wikipedia editors withdrawn, but plaintiff intends to refile
- Wikimedia in education: Serbia takes the stage with Filip Maljkovic
- News and notes: Bot-created Wikipedia articles covered in the Wall Street Journal, push Cebuano over one million articles
- Traffic report: World Cup dominates for another week
- Featured content: The Island with the Golden Gun
Regarding UAA Reporting
Venezuelan proxy company
- I don't know. I mean there is a very high probability of innocent users on the ranges. --Bsadowski1 20:38, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
- If you will email me what the ranges would be for blocking the entire IP, I can probably come up with a filter that would protect JA targets against those ranges. Thanks, NawlinWiki (talk) 20:43, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 23 July 2014
- Wikimedia in education: Education program gaining momentum in Israel
- News and notes: Institutional media uploads to Commons get a bit easier
- Traffic report: The World Cup hangs on, though tragedies seek to replace it
- Featured content: Why, they're plum identical!