- For anything from November 2007 to August 2009, see: User:Calistemon1/Archive
- For anything from August 2009 to 31 December 2010, see: User:Calistemon/Archive 1
- For anything from 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2011, see: User:Calistemon/Archive 2
- For anything from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012, see: User:Calistemon/Archive 3
- 1 Talk:Inter Milan#Requested move 3
- 2 Nomination of 2012–13 Rot-Weiß Oberhausen season for deletion
- 3 2. Fußball-Bundesliga
- 4 Disambiguation link notification for June 13
- 5 Landesliga Bayern-Mitte
- 6 Disambiguation link notification for June 24
- 7 Sidecarcross disambig stuff
- 8 Dynamo Dresden
- 9 Orphaned non-free image File:AFVD Germany.gif
- 10 Talkback
- 11 Disambiguation link notification for November 30
- 12 Happy Christmas
- 13 January 2014
- 14 Good Day
- 15 Tycoons from OZ
- 16 Batteries
- 17 Disambiguation link notification for March 29
Nomination of 2012–13 Rot-Weiß Oberhausen season for deletion
A discussion is taking place as to whether the article 2012–13 Rot-Weiß Oberhausen season is suitable for inclusion in Wikipedia according to Wikipedia's policies and guidelines or whether it should be deleted.
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/2012–13 SC Paderborn 07 season until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article. Kingjeff (talk) 05:01, 29 April 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited SpVgg SV Weiden, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Bayernliga (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Its not lost, its still in List of clubs in the Landesliga Bayern-Mitte if that is what you are worried about. The reason I have removed it is that the current Landesliga Bayern-Mitte is substantially different in teritory and member clubs from the old Landesliga Bayern-Mitte. I'm unsure as to whether to create a new article for the current league or not. What do you think? Calistemon (talk) 16:23, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
- Heehee. I am in the process of writing a year/season of Baverian football and there was no way I could duplicate that section. Yes, a new article should be made since this league does not neccessarily just contain teams from Mittelfranken, Oberpfalz and Niederbayern teritories and is a new league. Thanks!! Raul17 (talk) 20:15, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited 2012–13 Bayernliga, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Hof (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
I'm sending you this because you've made quite a few edits to the template namespace in the past couple of months. If I've got this wrong, or if I haven't but you're not interested in my request, don't worry; this is the only notice I'm sending out on the subject :).
So, as you know (or should know - we sent out a centralnotice and several watchlist notices) we're planning to deploy the VisualEditor on Monday, 1 July, as the default editor. For those of us who prefer markup editing, fear not; we'll still be able to use the markup editor, which isn't going anywhere.
What's important here, though, is that the VisualEditor features an interactive template inspector; you click an icon on a template and it shows you the parameters, the contents of those fields, and human-readable parameter names, along with descriptions of what each parameter does. Personally, I find this pretty awesome, and from Monday it's going to be heavily used, since, as said, the VisualEditor will become the default.
The thing that generates the human-readable names and descriptions is a small JSON data structure, loaded through an extension called TemplateData. I'm reaching out to you in the hopes that you'd be willing and able to put some time into adding TemplateData to high-profile templates. It's pretty easy to understand (heck, if I can write it, anyone can) and you can find a guide here, along with a list of prominent templates, although I suspect we can all hazard a guess as to high-profile templates that would benefit from this. Hopefully you're willing to give it a try; the more TemplateData sections get added, the better the interface can be. If you run into any problems, drop a note on the Feedback page.
Sidecarcross disambig stuff
Thanks for cleaning it up - I've been working through the backlog of disambig pages related to WikiProject Motorsport, but my unfamiliarity with Sidecarcross evidently caused some mistakes. :) Lukeno94 (tell Luke off here) 17:56, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:AFVD Germany.gif
Thanks for uploading File:AFVD Germany.gif. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described in the criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. Malpass93! (what I've been up to/drop me a ___) 12:54, 26 September 2013 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Sidecarcross World Championship, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Brou (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
satusuro 11:27, 27 December 2013 (UTC) HNY as well any chance of help with translating https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Abenteuer_des_braven_Soldaten_Schwejk_%28series%29 into english at all ? satusuro 04:21, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
- The good soldier svejk is a valid category and expandable to anything that exploits the original novel by hasek (which has sold well over time in australia - both the book by parrott and the bowdlerised and de-bowlderised ((ie the shit and similar words were re-inserted))- admittedly the abysmal level of european history in the australian education system, and the feirce monolingualism that many australians wear as a badge of honour might well be a condition you have observed - but the article translation would be useful - I can always find sources... satusuro 12:10, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Bundesliga records may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page(Click show ⇨)
How's it going Calistemon, been a while (although I haven't really been around as of late). You even missed my RfA last summer, that's alright, it's never too late to send flowers. Anyway, just saw your name pop up on my watchlist, figured I would drop in to say hi. Say hello to the missus for us. Cheers, --kelapstick(bainuu) 00:10, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
- Well I have been off since July, I was supposed to go to Indonesia in the fall, but apparently I have bad luck with foreign governments. I haven't gotten around to much adminning, but it has it's moments. Cheers, --kelapstick(on the run) 01:14, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
- Well it is nice to be home, but I have itchy feet. Going from working every day for two months at a time right to nothing is rather different, but I have enjoyed the time with the kids. I keep an eye on things but don't edit too much lately. The market is down for sure, I have lots of people in the "we will get back to you" stage, I had an opportunity to go to Arizona, but opted to go to go to indonesia, which didn't happen. --kelapstick(on the run) 01:46, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
Tycoons from OZ
(looks like typhoons from the Alice.. sort of) - any help with expanding the mining tycoon/magnate/entrepreneur category or article would be appreciated, thanks for keeping in contact! satusuro 08:58, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for that, I like the obscure ones - not easy to have an accurate list of the 1800s victorian gold rush ones and others, not so easy to find satusuro 11:53, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- nyeah there are pwoerful ones who have been ceos and geols and managers who clearly are up there in power but not tycoons in another sense - creasy was mining engineer who made good i think, then there were a whole set who were tikes who made something for a while, then lost it but for short period were known as tycoons, suspect the criterion is in there for a duration with the big money... satusuro 12:10, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- Therein lies the problem - maybe a list from the mining hall of fame - mixes, discoverers, publicity hungry notables, fraudsters, entrepreneurs, engineers, and heroes - the criterion of 'members of ming hall of fame (if there is a list) would be good... - as a category it could add in otherwise short of notability for other thingds.. - would the list be easy to pickup? satusuro 12:18, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for that - good way to go - that might bring some in who dont have articles yet... satusuro 13:05, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Prospectors_%26_Miners%27_Hall_of_Fame - up without the apostrophe... satusuro 14:01, 3 February 2014 (UTC)
Suspect they are very similar if not the same satusuro 09:39, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Austrian Football Bundesliga, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Red Bull Salzburg (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.