Your recent edits
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.
I am working for Integral Humaism for a short while, I think you might be interested to make edits.
I checked the original page Integral humanism (India) and it is in dire need of improvement. BJP page editor who claimed to have worked on integrating this into the party's page and no academic sources has tagged this quite a few months back. So, now, I do want to work on it myself. I am collecting content randomly in my userspace here: User:Jyoti.mickey/IH. I have added 5 academic references and I have 7 more to go through. I will dot he trimming then and merge into main article. It can take some time. As you raised the concern about this topic I consider that you may be interested in working on this. Regards. --Jyoti (talk) 18:20, 12 July 2014 (UTC)
- I completed my editing there, and removed my user space page. Integral humanism (India) is now much improved. You may want to edit the entire article in one shot for readability and coherence. --Jyoti (talk) 17:43, 13 July 2014 (UTC)
Voice of India
- Cannot believe what you think. You have to give exact quotation of Heuze or any other citation that would support your change. Bladesmulti (talk) 02:13, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
- Also stop moving According to his own.. to reception. Bladesmulti (talk) 02:15, 11 March 2015 (UTC)
|Please carefully read this information:
Discretionary sanctions is a system of conduct regulation designed to minimize disruption to controversial topics. This means uninvolved administrators can impose sanctions for edits relating to the topic that do not adhere to the purpose of Wikipedia, our standards of behavior, or relevant policies. Administrators may impose sanctions such as editing restrictions, bans, or blocks. This message is to notify you sanctions are authorised for the topic you are editing. Before continuing to edit this topic, please familiarise yourself with the discretionary sanctions system. Don't hesitate to contact me or another editor if you have any questions.This message is informational only and does not imply misconduct regarding your contributions to date.
Please make sure that you read and follow all the Wikipedia policies that come up during the discussion. Failure to do so would constitute disruptive editing and may invite sanctions under WP:ARBIPA. Cheers, Kautilya3 (talk) 10:13, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
You ought to express yourself in less words by, perhaps.. avoid repeating yourself, and use spell check. Also, you must give diffs to help the reader, your flowing commentary is difficult to fully grasp. --AmritasyaPutraT 13:36, 27 March 2015 (UTC)