- 1 ANI notice
- 2 proposal prijedlog
- 3 Request
- 4 RE: 1910 map
- 5 Talkback
- 6 Talkback
- 7 Map
- 8 File:Izbori 1990.GIF listed for deletion
- 9 Possibly unfree File:Bosniak croat war.png
- 10 File:Serb ambitions.GIF listed for deletion
- 11 Croatian help needed!
- 12 File source problem with File:Territories of Croatian community of Herzeg Bosnia.gif
- 13 Better source request for File:Territories of Croatian community of Herzeg Bosnia.gif
- 14 Files
Hello, Ceha. This message is being sent to inform you that there currently is a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents regarding an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you. GiantSnowman 17:59, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- Well, we do not have much of the issues left. That Banovina map, and map of 1910. All sourced materrial and I think we will be over with it soon. Future will guide us...
- Anyhow I think I'll be on wikibreak from 24.12 till 11.1.--Čeha (razgovor) 17:02, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
Ceha, can you please remove or re-word your latest comments here. As I'm sure you have seen, I have topic-banned LAz, which means he will no longer be able to respond on that page (or elsewhere, for that matter). If you wish to respond to his last posts nevertheless, please do so without saying things that sound like attacking him in return – not only is it bad style in any case, it's also "hitting someone while they are down", which comes across as rather unfair. Fut.Perf. ☼ 15:31, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
- I appologize. When I wrote those comments I did not see the ban, and latter when I saw the ban I did not know what to to with them. I'll remove them... --Čeha (razgovor) 16:16, 11 December 2009 (UTC)
RE: 1910 map
Its like I told LAz, nobody can tell you how detailed your map has to be. When its accurate and sourced, I could not remove it even if I wanted to. Of course, if there is a better, more detailed map, the community most often goes with it - especially if it resolves ethnic disputes raging about the map's lack of detail. :)
If you could make a really nice, detailed map of the 1910 census data, that would be excellent. Its like it always is with these map problems: detail solves all disputes. --DIREKTOR (TALK) 11:30, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
You have answer here: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File_talk:Serbo_croatian_languages2006.png Please continue discussion there since this map is in Wikimedia Commons and therefore issues related to it should be discussed in Wikimedia Commons. PANONIAN 21:36, 6 September 2010 (UTC)
File:Izbori 1990.GIF listed for deletion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Izbori 1990.GIF, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why this is (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry), if you are interested in it not being deleted. Thank you. Ten Pound Hammer • (What did I screw up now?) 21:14, 7 February 2012 (UTC)
Possibly unfree File:Bosniak croat war.png
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Bosniak croat war.png, has been listed at Wikipedia:Possibly unfree files because its copyright status is unclear or disputed. If the file's copyright status cannot be verified, it may be deleted. You may find more information on the file description page. You are welcome to add comments to its entry at the discussion if you are interested in it not being deleted. Thank you. Stefan2 (talk) 23:49, 10 October 2012 (UTC)
File:Serb ambitions.GIF listed for deletion
A file that you uploaded or altered, File:Serb ambitions.GIF, has been listed at Wikipedia:Files for deletion. Please see the discussion to see why this is (you may have to search for the title of the image to find its entry), if you are interested in it not being deleted. Thank you. —Bkell (talk) 22:51, 19 February 2013 (UTC)
Croatian help needed!
Hello Ceha, I'm contacting you because we need some Croatian translators to help with the deployment of the new VisualEditor on hr.wikipedia. There are help pages, user guides, and description pages that need translating, as well as the interface itself. The translating work is going on over on MediaWiki: Translation Central. I also need help with a personal message for the Croatian Wikipedians. If you are able to help in any way, either reply here, or head over to TranslationCentral. Thanks for your time, PEarley (WMF) (talk) 23:00, 12 September 2013 (UTC)
- Čeha, thanks for getting in touch. We have made some progress in the Croatian translations, but there is still more to do. If you have time, the Croatian User Guide still needs some attention. It's a big job, but any small amount of help would get it closer to finished! Thanks for helping, PEarley (WMF) (talk) 19:36, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
File source problem with File:Territories of Croatian community of Herzeg Bosnia.gif
If the necessary information is not added within the next days, the image will be deleted. If the file is already gone, you can still make a request for undeletion and ask for a chance to fix the problem.
Please refer to the image use policy to learn what images you can or cannot upload on Wikipedia. Please also check any other files you have uploaded to make sure they are correctly tagged. Here is a list of your uploads. If you have any questions or are in need of assistance please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you. Sfan00 IMG (talk) 10:04, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
Better source request for File:Territories of Croatian community of Herzeg Bosnia.gif
Thanks for your upload to Wikipedia:
You provided a source, but it is difficult for other users to examine the copyright status of the image because the source is incomplete. Please consider clarifying the exact source so that the copyright status may be checked more easily. It is best to specify the exact Web page where you found the image, rather than only giving the source domain or the URL of the image file itself. Please update the image description with a URL that will be more helpful to other users in determining the copyright status.
If you have uploaded other files, consider checking that you have specified their source in a complete manner. You can find a list of files you have uploaded by following this link. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page or me at my talk page. Thank you. Sfan00 IMG (talk) 09:50, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
Please stop nominating files for deletion, the files are on Wikimedia Commons, and not Wikipedia. They cannot be deleted here. If you still think they should be deleted, you must have the conversation there. --kelapstick(bainuu) 18:34, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
- You have to find the files there, for example Commons:File:Map_of_the_Western_Balkans_around_814_AD.png. I think the nominate for deletion is on the side bar. I can't help you there, as I don't have access to it right now. Also, you are creating talk pages on Wikipedia for the pages that are hosted there.--kelapstick(bainuu) 18:46, 20 July 2014 (UTC)