- Previous Archive Point: 
Thank you again for your note on the KTDB data. I wanted to look at the raw data myself. Unfortunately, registration is not possible without a Korean ID number, so I hope you can help me.
First, can you tell me more about the raw data?
- One data for each month (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, etc.) or each quartal (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun etc.)?
- Are data given only station-to-station, or are there aggregates according to rail line or train service?
- Is, for example, the "Gyeongjeon KTX" number 118,744 for 2010 you gave a sum of rides on KTX to and from Jinyeong, Changwonjungang, Changwon and Masan; or is it the sum of rides on Gyeongjeon KTX trains (including those passengers who got on and off the trains between Seoul and Miryang)?
- How far back into the past is the data available? (Does it go back to the launch of KTX in 2004?)
- Can you download the data in .csv or .xls format, ar at least as text?
Second, if KTDB has more precise and detailed numbers than the previous sources I used, I would like to use it to redo the entire KTX ridership diagram, not just the years 2009-2011 (and maybe with quartal or month rather than year resolution). Hence, if there is a simple way to do it, I would like to ask you to download a table with the ridership numbers for each KTX line and for each month. If that is possible, you could upload it to Google Docs or some similar place. --11:41, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
- You also offered to give data for each station if requested. The one that I think is of particular interest is Gwangmyeong Station (see what is there currently in the Operation section). --Rontombontom (talk) 11:52, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
- One data for each month.
- There are some styles of raw datas, but they have station-to-station datas by rail line and train service basically. Like this(of course written in Korean):
Rail line Train service Departure Arrival Ridership Gyeongbu Line KTX Seoul Yeongdeungpo 10 Gyeongbu Line KTX Seoul Suwon 1014 Gyeongbu Line KTX Seoul Daejeon 150924 ... Gyeongbu Line Mugunghwa Suwon Daejeon 22021 ... Gyeongjeon Line KTX Seoul Dongdaegu 8681 Gyeongjeon Line KTX Seoul Miryang 3118 ... Gyeongjeon Line KTX Daejeon Changwonjungang 2374 ...
Rail line Train service Departure Arrival Ridership ... Gyeongbu Line KTX Seoul Dongdaegu 109787 Gyeongjeon Line KTX Seoul Dongdaegu 8681 ... Gyeongbu Line KTX Seoul Miryang 46113 Gyeongjeon Line KTX Seoul Miryang 3118 ...
- Like this↑. As I mentioned I calculated from this.
- from 2001. But the style of raw datas seems different. For example, raw datas in 2004/4, there are only station code, not name, but raw datas in 2007/4, there are only station name.
- I have .xls datas but I can't upload raw datas(not processed ridership info) to Google Docs because they are too big.
- OK, I will make the ridership numbers for each KTX lines, each months, and each stations. If I finish, I will contact to you :-) - Chugun (talk) 14:57, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
Reference Errors on 30 November
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows: