- 1 Conflict of interest policy
- 2 Your submission at Articles for creation: Theranos (October 16)
- 3 Congrats... You created your Teahouse profile!
- 4 Your submission at Articles for creation: Theranos (November 21)
- 5 Your submission at AfC History of smart antennas was accepted
- 6 A page you started (MIMO-OFDM) has been reviewed!
Conflict of interest policy
Welcome to Wikipedia. If you are affiliated with some of the people, places or things you have written about on Wikipedia, you may have a conflict of interest. In keeping with Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy, edits where there is a conflict of interest, or where such a conflict might reasonably be inferred, are strongly discouraged. If you have a conflict of interest, you should avoid or exercise great caution when:
- editing or creating articles related to you, your organization, or its competitors, as well as projects and products they are involved with;
- participating in deletion discussions about articles related to your organization or its competitors; and
- linking to the Wikipedia article or website of your organization in other articles (see Wikipedia:Spam).
Your submission at Articles for creation: Theranos (October 16)
Congrats... You created your Teahouse profile!
|Welcome to the Teahouse Badge|
|Awarded to editors who have introduced themselves at the Wikipedia Teahouse.
Guest editors with this badge show initiative and a great drive to learn how to edit Wikipedia.
if you have questions feel free to drop me a line,Regards!
Your submission at Articles for creation: Theranos (November 21)
- Hi Claude, I saw your draft at User:Claudeb/sandbox/Theranos - I would be interested in working on this draft with you as I think Theranos is a notable organisation and it would not be too difficult to write a draft that doesn't resemble an advert (I think AfC and New Page Patrollers can be too strict on new business articles). Please give me a ping on my talk page if I don't revisit this to remind me. Fences&Windows 13:16, 2 March 2014 (UTC)
Your submission at AfC History of smart antennas was accepted
A page you started (MIMO-OFDM) has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating MIMO-OFDM, Claudeb!
Wikipedia editor Rahaeli just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Wanted to say 'thanks' for MIMO-OFDM -- it's a great, well-referenced article, and my 'technical' tag is more about how technical the subject inherently is than about your work! Great job, thumbs up.
To reply, leave a comment on Rahaeli's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.